Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Dragon's weakness

no. They are weak to Colorless types. The reason being (according to the GBA game) is because Dragon types are weak to themselves. Therefore, since Dragon types are colorless types in the card game, it would make sense for Nintendo to give some of the dragon types a weakness to "themselves"

well the non holo flygon and salamance have no weak/res but Rayquaza, Latias, and Latios are all part of this party.
if they were weakl to everything, would it be a rainbow energy?

No, because:

1) Rainbow isn't a type.
2) If they were weak to all nine individual types they would be almost unplayable.
3) There isn't enough room on the bottom of a card to print all the types.

:-D

yeah I dont agree with Nintendo... they should have

A) Left Dragon Pokemon alone, with no W/R

B) Made all Dragon Pokemon weak to Colorless, and 2 resistances

Why mix the 2 in the same set, I dont understand. make them all the saem. I do lik the fact that different Dragon Pokemon have different double resistances. Comes in handy...

17 types? arnt there only nine?
oh i ge what ya mean...
but yeah
dragon type should be orange, weak to dragon type, take same type of energy they do now, and stuff.

Dragon Energy SPECIAL ENERGY

This card counts as Water, Fire, Lightning, and Grass but only 2 at a time.

Or they can make up a new special rule and put a tiny text on the card, just like the EX-rule, which says that this card will do double the damage to other pokemon with this rule and will also receive double the damage from pokemon with the same rule.

Back