Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Dreamcast...

Malkovich

I would like to say somthing about the little gray box...why no love for it? I meen the dreamcast has one of the most extensive library of actual good games ever made. I own all 3 of the new systems and still play my dreamcast more than any of them. I was just wondering whatever happened to all of sega's systems basically...they're all recognized after they've met their end. From the 3DO to the dreamcast...they always drew the short end of the stick.

So basically, what are some of your favorite dreamcast games? I know somone out there has got to be an avid dreamcast fan other than myself.

no order

1. Powerstone 2
2. Record of Lodus War
3. Gauntlet legends(and may noone tell me different)
4. Grandia 2
5. Evolution 1&2
6. The assortment of Marvel vs. capcom vs. SNK games
7. Demolition Racer(boom boom)
8. A Spawn game...can't remember the whole name
9. Rival Schools
10. MDK 2

wow...so many I want to add.

EEEEVAAAHHLLLL!!!!!
You didn't even mention Soul Calibur!!!

Now THAT was a brilliant game! (before the latest MortalKombat game, and SoulCalibur2, it was regarded as the best fighting game of all time by some, and a good reason to get a Dreamcast, depsite it's lack of future support...)

Well, being the only Dreamcast game I've ever played (as far as I can remember), that's my fav.

3DO wasn't by Sega =| It was by Panasonic...

Anyway, I love my dreamcast, still play it. Soul Calibur was and still is the shiznite.

Your list doesn't include like... a TON of wonderful games on the system. Skies of Arcadia, Sonic Adventure (NOT #2), all the sports games sans WSB, Test Drive Le Mans, Virtua Fighter 3, Daytona USA, PSO, Bomberman Online... etc. The list goes on forever.

I could go all nostalgic, but I won't. I still play the dreamcast, me and my friends play Powerstone 2 whenever we get together. Soul calibur also. Seung Mina 0wnz j00.

Yeah I love my Dreamcast i still play it when i have a chance my favorite game on it was Shenmue it was such a great game also Soul Calibur was fun.

Was??? IS. The only reason I haven't played Soul Calibur in the last two weeks is because I've been playing the sequel. Or sleeping, or something else unrelated. Cervy, Lizarddude and Sieggers were my main guys. Terrific game. And to think I only bought it because Marvel vs Capcom got delayed one too many times.

I didn't own too many games for it. Both Sonics, Skies of Arcadia, MvC2 (the only game besides SC that still sees regular play) and a frequently-borrowed copy of PowerStone 2 are the higlights of my shelf. I really, REALLY wish I'd gotten Grandia 2. The local shops never got it in.

Toy Commander and Jet Set Radio should be more famous than they are. JSR in particular is a fabulous game (with a fabulous X-Box sequel) that just never got any loving. All I can say is, I didn't miss out :)

Also ShenMue, Metropolis Street Racer and the funky-but-short-but-replayable Space Channel 5. Why do people diss this machine?

Last edited:
Back