Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Dreams

ashinto

Hello people, i am making this post because i want to know about everyone's pokemon tcg dreams. just post your dream below. i'll start, my dream is to make a rogue deck and then turn it into an archtype and be as good a rogue deck builder as Jimmy Ballard. now, start posting:thumb:

My only dream is to make it into the Worlds Booklet.......*wishes* then I would get some more respect.....

i am with you all the way senpaii, that's my second dream. but my first dream should take me to my second.

i'm with ya SPARTA. there is only about 8-9 people representing each country in worlds. in the US Nats, almost all of the country is welcome, we can have almost 200 peoples in a single division.

One of my past dreams was to be the best at league... and I definitely got there XD lol

So I guess my dream was to pwn n00bs

But meeting my dream didn't really make me happy =/

Maybe I needed more of a challenge

Winning Worlds is overall more impressive than winning US nats, despite the size and skill arguments you could present. You are recognized internationally and people who don't even speak your language now know who you are.

I would actually like a chance to be able to judge more events and eventually judge a big event like nationals or worlds..... but what are the chanses of that happening....

One of the dreams I had involved my states City Championships, I made it to the finals but, not sure with who and the game came down to a coin flip and, then I woke up. At the City Championships, me and my friend, Nique3 on Pokegym made it to the finals and I flip the coin, it came up tails and I loss. Still a good game though.

Back