Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Drifloon's 2nd place Oklahoma States report

drifloon kill

I practiced the night before while printing out my list and prepared for the next day BTW i'm a senior. I woke up took shower Etc., one of my friends picked me up we all met up at another friends apartment we packed up everything got gas and proceeded to leave town it took around a hour and half and we finally arrived to the place it was held at. I went around getting some last minute cards for my deck then got in line and they handed out dice for the event and some i got my deck checked and everything else got my die and went over to where some friends we're sitting and talked for a while then by then the event was about to start they put up pairings i found table and they said start.

Round 1 Gage H. w/ Zeel's

I go first we both have bad starts but i manage to set up a thundorus turn 2 and catcher up his tynamos and KOed them it was my 3 prizes to his 5 he put down mewtwo with energy (misplay) so i dynomotor 3 energy to mewtwo then attach a DCE to ko his mewtwo then he kills mewtwo i bring up a fully powered up then catcher up a eelektrik for game.

1-0

Round 2 ??? w/ Durant Variant

He goes first with mime jr active he collectors 3 durant then places down lost world (why?)
then sleepy lost my top energy i have thundorus active then i collector for 2 eelektik and 1 zekrom then i charge. He attaches a energy to a durant and devour's for 3. I attach to thundorus and i ko everything he put in play for game.

2-0

Round 3 Nikil D. w/ CMT

I go first attach to thundorus and collector for 2 tynamo and a zekrom i charge he has only a shaymin in play he use's dual ball gets a heads and chooses a regigigas and passes i attach to thunderus and double level ball then i ko his shaymin he gets nothing and attaches and passes i attach to thundorus and i put dynomotor x2 to zekrom and hit his gigas for 80 he attaches another DCE and raging hammers me for the KO i bring up zekrom attach energy and i bolt strike for game.

3-0

Round 4 ??? w/ The Truth

Long story short he starts with terrakion and collectors for 3 terrakion and we exchange prizes then he wins..

3-1

Round five Ryan w/ Mewbox

I go first we both set up but i keep killing his mews and yanmega's for game.

4-1

Top 4 ??? with The truth (same guy from round 4)

I got first set up my bench and same with him he misplays so many time i bring out mewtwos due to terrakions and ko them all and he scoops. Game 2 is exactly the same.

Top 2 Nikil D. w/ CMT

He goes first i have dead draw and i lose

Game 2

I go first and it was a close game and i won

Game 3

i go first couldn't get a supporter it was a fast horrible game

Prop's

trophy
states dice
booster box
pulling mewtwo
winning cool mat in raffle
Ty for giving me a solid Zeel's list

Drop's

losing in top 2
dead draws in top 2
not getting 300$ for nat's

Last edited:
i went to OK states too. I never played you, but im pretty sure ur r4 and top4 opponent was Travis B. Nice Job getting 2nd.
Posted with Mobile style...

Back