Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Driving to Florida

Adv1sor

If you are trying to save a few bucks, like me, and are planning to drive to Florida, then you may want to take a look at the Driving to Florida web page.

Probably nothing you don't already know, but I did learn that Georgia has no state gas tax!

Adv1sor said:
If you are trying to save a few bucks, like me, and are planning to drive to Florida, then you may want to take a look at the Driving to Florida web page.

Probably nothing you don't already know, but I did learn that Georgia has no state gas tax!

I do not know about saving money...I believe its all about where your driving from. For example if your coming from California you have to do gas, lodging, and eats or- food that you might be taking with you. But if you live in Geogia, driving may be a better idea than flying. Its all about where you live.

Adv1sor said:

If you're traveling east from Tampa on I-4, plan extra time. The speed limit is 65, but I can almost gurentee you will run into traffic delays.

PhoenixSong said:
If you're traveling east from Tampa on I-4, plan extra time. The speed limit is 65, but I can almost gurentee you will run into traffic delays.

Interstate 4 in general should be avoided at ALL COSTS during morning and evening rush hour. The worst time is to hit I-4 during one of our unexpected thunderstorms, that slows down traffic because all the crazy drivers are flying off the road.
-Phil

Back