Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Dugtrio Platinum

VortexOne

Is the pokebody on dugtrio from platinum stackable?. i mean could you have 2 dugtrio on the bench and them place 4 damage counters instead of 2?

Yes it's stackable. It doesn't say on thebody "You cannot use more than 1 sinkhole pokebody per turn"

no because i think there a difference between switching and retreating. if you force a switch i dont think the body will activate. i may be wrong though. its best to ask a judge.

I think this will apply:

From the Compendium:

Q. Can Dugtrio use "Sinkhole" if the opponent uses Switch or Warp Point instead of retreating? Or what happens if I attack with Dugtrio's "Push Down" to send the Defending Pokemon to the Bench?
A. Only the game action of Retreat triggers the Body's effect. Switch and other effects that move the Active Pokemon to the bench do not trigger Sinkhole. (Feb 12, 2009 PUI Rules Team; Feb 26, 2009 PUI Rules Team)

Heres an idea with dugtrio get shiftry from riseing rivals and have memorey berry on it and....i think you know the rest of it oh yea with shifttry theres copy cat whats comeing out from the next for shiftry

Back