Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

HGSS-on Durant (The Antfarm)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheRolesWePlay

Alright soldiers it’s time to get to work. Your mission is simple, devour the opponent’s supplies, and force them into starvation. We’ll show them who rules this Playground. Now get out there and start noming!

Pokemon: 9
4xDurant (NV)
4xPichu (HS)
1xRotom

T/S/S: 43

4xPokemon Collector
4xN
4xTwins
3xCheerleader’s Cheer

4xDual Ball
4xRevive
4xPokemon Catcher
4xJunk Arm
4xEviolite
3xXtransciever*
3xDefender*
1xAlph Lithograph (TM)
1xSuper Rod*

Energy: 8
4: special :metal:
4 :metal:

Strategy: Durant has one strategy and one strategy only. To deplete your opponent’s deck of all cards, and win by deck out. This list’s focus is its set-up as quickly as possible, and stay consistent as possible.

Additional options:

1-1 Hypno HS
Hypno is meant to disrupt your opponent by putting their active sleep and stall out your opponent.

2-4 Lost remover/Crushing Hammer
Provides further disruption by discarding crucial energy.

2-4 Pokegear
An alternative to Xtransciever mainly, pick whichever one your more comfortable with.

3 Cheren
An alternative to Cheerleader’s Cheer and provides basic draw with no drawbacks
4 Judge
An alternative to N that provides less draw for you, and is more disruptive to the opponent early game, but isn’t as effective late game.

1 Flower Shop Lad
An alternative to Super Rod for Gothitelle match-up, but you shouldn’t need it.

*Recommended cards to replace for above cards options

Last edited:
I built a really good durant list but I always lost to 1 pokemon and that was vileplume. if plume hits they just knock your durants and soon you are only discarding the top 2 of their deck. I would consider playing flowershop lady because I got screwed by vileplume but I beat everything else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back