Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

~Dusclops Ex~

Status
Not open for further replies.

AtrusOfKrondor

Ok, this is my first competitive deck---I have only been playing for a couple of months---
The deck got me second at a local tourney this past week-- feel free to rate/fix--

Pokémon-14
Dusclops Ex x3
Dusclops(DX) x1
Duskull (DX) x4
Yanma (UF) x4
Plusle (DX) x1
Jirachi (DX) x1

Energy-16
Psychic x12
Boost Energy x4

Trainers-30
Energy Removal 2 x4
Rocket's Mission x4
TV Reporter x4
Mary's Request x3
Master Ball x2
Professor Elm's Training Method x2
Wally's Training x2
Copycat x2
Battle Frontier x2
PokéNav x1
Celio's Network x1
Rocket's Admin. x1
Steven's Advice x1
Scott x1

Ok, basically the stratgy is getting Clops Ex out and Boost Energying him for big hits by turn 2--

Last edited:
rockets mission? useless without the Dark or Rocket cards, you may as well swap for Bills maintence at least then you keep the card you get rid of. as for the wallys I don't see a point anymore, ETM is much better...

Pokémon-12
4 Dusclops Ex
4 Duskull (DX)
4 Jirachi DX

Energy-16
Psychic x12
Boost Energy x4

Trainers-32
Swooop! Teleporter x4
Energy Removal 2 x3
steven's advice x3
Mary's Request x4
Wally's Training x4
Copycat x2
Battle Frontier x4
Rocket's Admin. x2
Pokemon Reversal x3
Great Ball x2

Should be more consistent...

Jirachi turn 1, wishing star attach psy. Turn two wishing star again. swoop into duskull wallys into dusclops attach boost.... bam for 80.

<>< rokman

pheraps -2 great ball
+1 reversal
+1 er2

i know wally is for a turn 1 duscolps ex.

but i think elm is better sacrifing a t1 duscolps for more chances of a second benched duscolps mid game (that means no weakness => usefull against ttar, slowking and dragtrode)

call this idea weird but i do think you should replace 4 yanma for 4 voltorb HL (Recharge). It makes your deck alot faster. First use voltorbs recharge now you have 2 energies on the first turn. Second turn use swoop on voltorb for duskull and evolve it to dusclops ex and now dusclops ex can do 60 damage on the 2nd turn!!!

Gardevoir88 said:
call this idea weird but i do think you should replace 4 yanma for 4 voltorb HL (Recharge). It makes your deck alot faster. First use voltorbs recharge now you have 2 energies on the first turn. Second turn use swoop on voltorb for duskull and evolve it to dusclops ex and now dusclops ex can do 60 damage on the 2nd turn!!!
I second that. I've seen that deck being played with zappy and it seems to have very nice controll. I would drop the wallys for more copy cats and holon pokemon. Gl with it.

Flareon said:
If you're going to go the Voltorb route, use Electrike instead, it has 1 more HP =/

electrike needs an electric energy to do recharge thats why i mentioned voltorb from yesterday. If he included electrike instead of voltorb he would need to add at least 4 electric energies for electrike to be able to attack with.

Add 2 Holon Lass; early game, there's nothing like thinning your deck by looking at the top 12 cards and taking any boost energy you find there. Getting boosts in key situations is, well, key.

Don't go less than 4 ER2 - a single Holon Energy WP with a water in play means you can't attack. You have to be able to get rid of one if it hits the board.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back