Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

dusknoir/gengar how can i make it better?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lady_middnite

ok here is wat i have currently for my deck

pokemon

2x Duskulls (reaper cloth)
1x Duskull (shining)
3x Dusclops (dark one eye)
2x Dusknoir (shadow command)
1x Dusknoir (dark palm)
1x Dusknoir lv.x
3x Gastly (pitch dark)
1x Haunter (hypnosis)
1x Haunter (smog)
3x Gengar (feinting spell)
1x Uxie (set up)
1x sableye (inpersonate)

Trainers

4x Rare Candy
1x Broken Time Space
1x Moonlight Stadium
1x Luxury Ball
4x Bebe's Search
4x Lookers Investigation
2x P. Oaks Visit
4x Poke Drawer +
2x Pokemon Rescue
3x Roseanne's Research
1x Night Maintence

Energy

13x psycic:psychic:

ok so thats my deck list i do not have any more fairies and i refuse claydols.

i want to make this deck better for states. i was thinking of taking out sableye and puting in cresselia with future site wat would u change

i apreciate any help

Personally I would just concentrate on Dusknoir or Gengar and not use both in one deck. Good Luck to you if you can make it work

ok thx but u see its a realy good deck im just kinda having problems wen the game goes longer than expected i mean once my pokemon get knocked out theres no way to recover grr i cant think of a way to say wat i mean in a way people can under stand.

but the two complement each other almost perfectly ive had great luck with the deck but some how its still at par and i would like it to be above par for states i just have limited resources so thats why im comeing to the gymm for ideas

i use the lookers for the whole hand thing and just count the trainers off its great with most amu decks cause they have alot of trainers

DuskGar didn't fare nearly as well as DuskCor or DuskZong at cities, for a valid reason.

The best advice you can get on this thread is either switch to straight Dusknoir or straight Gengar.

Sorry, but if you can't conform to the rules about having a strategy with your deck, I'm going to have to close.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back