4 : Sableye, SF-48
1 : Duskull, SF-SH2
2 : Duskull, SW-86
2 : Baltoy, GE-60

TRAINERS: 23
Trainers: 13
4 : Rare Candy, GE-102
2 : Warp Point, MD-88
4 : Poke Drawer +, SF-89 (maybe Poke Blower+ ??? instead)
2 : Premier Ball, GE-101
1 : Luxury Ball, SF-86
Supporters: 10
4 : Roseanne's Research, SW-125
4 : Bebe's Search, SW-119
1 : Cynthia's Feelings, LA-131
1 : Marley's Request, SF-87

ENERGY: 13
Special Energy: 4
4 : Call Energy, MD-92
Basic Energy: 9
9 : Psychic Energy, DP-127

Get Dusknoir Lv X out and Knocked Out ASAP, spreading pain, Dusknoir [SF] and Claydol to keep the cards coming, Dusknoir [DP] for those people that like large benches and Gengar is an alternate attacker that causes problems (I do not like the coin flip for Fainting Spell, may look for a different alt. attacker). Azelf [LA] to check for prized Dusk Lv X. Azelf Lv X to help with the energy monger decks. Sableye for a good start to help building up the Dusk Lv X​

ideas, comments, changes welcome and Thanks for reading

I'm trying to build a similar deck .. I would take out the Cynthia's Feellings and Marley's Request for 2 Moonlight Stadiums .. enables you to attack with Azelf X for energy loaded opponents ( to get the claydols KO ) or with Gengar when you see fit, or to get out the ready or damaged Dusknor ...
I'm also trying Cresselia X for Fool Moon Dance and to also , with the Moonlights in play, to wait for a 40 Ko in range to get 2 prize cards.
I like the Gardevoir attacks also, specially the Lv X one, so I might try it instead of Gengar for a few games and see how it runs.
Hope this helps.

I like the idea! I do think that you should use Poke Blower+ instead of the Poke Drawers. If you had Cresselia Lv.X in there (which would be good) it would be even better. I suggest taking the single Cynthia's Feelings out. I've tried using a single one of those but it doesn't work well. Maybe take out the Marley's Request and put another one in. Moonlight Stadium would be good, too. Sorry I can't tell you what to take out and stuff, I'm only good at that when I'm sitting down with the cards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back