Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Dutch after release Delta Species -BIG SUCCES 52 PLAYERS ATTENDING (how disruptive)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rainbowgym

:smile: Yes, we are doing it again.

Because there is a new set out we are going to have our Famous AFTER Release.
It's like a Prerelease, with one exception, we are going to trade cards out of the 6 boosters to create a descent deck.

No prices to earn, we play because we like to play.
But if anyone has Prerelease stamped Promocards left over, feel free to donate some, so we have somehting to give away the winners.

Where and when:
20 November 2005
Buurthuis Hornmeer
Roerdomplaan 3
Aalsmeer
The Netherlands.

Doors open: 10.00
Start : 11.00 Ends 16.30

Admission 17,50 Euro.
For our trading policy during this tournament visit our website www.pokepoint.nl, tournaments and hit 20 november 2005 CebRa Fundraft/Themedeck.

At the same time, we also have a Themedeck tournament for the starting players.
Admission 11 Euro.

Already 14 players have confirmed to play the Fundraft and 5 players for the Themedeck tournament.
We have space up to 48 players (36 Fundraft - 12 Themedeck)

We play game and a game is 25 minutes.
We try to play as many rounds as possible, but at least 5.
For more information contact Henna on this email: cebrozias at hotmail.com or Lia on: rainbow at quicknet.nl
Our goal, FAIR and FUN play for all players.

Note:
NONE of these and NONE of all other tournaments or clubs we are organising, are sanctioned or related to the Pokemon Organized Play program.
We are NOT supported/sponsored in any way.
PUI/POP has nothing to do with it, so remarks positive or negative should be send to us.

Last edited:
Anyone thinking about coming, please don't,
We are booked FULL.
there are only 2 seats left for the Themedeck Challenge and that's it.

A total of 52 players attended at our tournament.
Nobody in Europe gets so many players at a draft.

Without support, without help we are still learning players this wonderfull game.
We are simply the best.

hear, hear!

Congrats on doing so well, but no need to brag so much about it, both here and on the Dutch MB.

Last edited:
Mind your own business at the moment you both are able to establish what we are doing on your OWN efforts and payed out of your own pockets you have a right to speak.
Succes is allowed to be mentioned Period and I can't help it people are jealous on our performance.

Last edited:
Oh well obviously you're right, I'm just jealous. I'm not a TO, I'm just a player, and I'm very glad that people like you make all those efforts for the game we love. But still, I don't think that claiming "We're the best" is the right way to say how much you are involved in the game. Sure, you should be proud of what you've done. Of course, you managed to run a great tournament - without any help but your own. But do you think it will change anything towards anyone's views? Do you think that claiming - in bold - "Our tournaments are run without PUI help, and we have no regards to them" will change anything for the players? I don't know you, and I don't judge you - how could I? Are you doing that for the love of our game - Pokémon TCG - or simply to say that you're better than anyone else here in Europe - and then appear to be conceited? Just think of it...

Anyway I don't blame you for running awesome tournaments, I even encourage you. If you know you're the best, don't claim it. We'll acknowledge it for you. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
This is just one FACT we are simply the Best

No where in Europe from 2003 on there has been a tournement WHITHOUT any Support from WHOM so ever .... So its not a bragg its just Reality of what we are able to do.

thank U :clap: for you uplifting comments

and i really do not have to change no ones views or thinking on what so ever.

Becasue of OUR efforts our pLayers can play this Beautifull Game, in a still competitive way as it should be for any other player !

Lev/Fireborn,

I think you would get a better reception if you posted to every boasting and bigged-up message on the board maybe?

Mind you if you did that your fingers would be worn to the bone.. You may not know the problems our Dutch friends have with their Local Distributor and just how much effort they put in to keep the game going.

Their efforts mean there is some real OP in Holland and we who understand just how hard it is to work with no support salute them for it.

These same TO's helped keep the UK game alive with donations and support... the UK has a well supported POP programme now in part thanks to the help we got from individuals in Holland, Canada and the USA. "Don't knock them until you have had to cope with what they do" is always a good way to think in my book .. after all do you know what they have to put up with?

Sorry, but I agree with Fireborn. And yes, I know of a lot that's going on in the Netherlands.

It's a pity that some former TO's and the LD are so stubborn, otherwise we would have had a much better OP in the Netherlands.

OK, next time I'll shut my f ****** mouth before saying something. I think I've been misunderstood : it must be the language barrier (well, I'm French, and they are Dutch, and you are English - at least a native speaker of English!). So sorry about that, and I'll keep saying nice and consensual things from now on. No offense, but we live in a beautiful world... :rolleyes:

MvdV - You claim you know a lot about what is going on in the Netherlands, and still you are saying the former TO's are stubborn.

Excuse me.
Don't play with the truth, you know very well the whole situation is thanks to ONE person, the LD.

And Bragging? Absolutly not,
FACTS pure FACTS, like your first places on tournaments are facts and Fireborns 1st place NC is a fact.
Or shall I call that bragging from now on.

It is a fact, that we are the only ones able to put down such large tournaments without help.
It is a fact, that we pay for it out of our own pockets.
It is a fact that our tournaments are a succes, month after month, year after year.
It is a fact our LD doesn't want to work with us.
It is a fact our LD is not able to put up descent OP.
It is a fact PUI demanded us to state loud and clear we are not part of the POP program.
It is a fact the lack of OP is not us to blame, but you are trying to put part of the blame on us.
It is a fact our LD wanted us to become suspended, without having a reason.
It is a fact our suspension was a scapegoat, which is now going to be visible.

One more time.
We did offered to do official Tournaments, but LD refused, because we want ALL tournaments according the PUI/POP rules. We want equal support for equal named tournaments, and equal changes for each TO/LL.
It's their own choice, they told us they could do it better and didn't need us.
Untill today we are doing much better so we are simply the best. FACT.

Mind you if you did that your fingers would be worn to the bone.. You may not know the problems our Dutch friends have with their Local Distributor and just how much effort they put in to keep the game going.

Excuse me? I'm Dutch, I know very well what's going on with our LD, and of course I appreciate what they're doing, that's not what I'm saying. All I'm saying, is bragging is not the right way to go about it. End of. I'm not judging anyone in any way, just that they don't need to keep saying they're the best because they manage to organise tournaments without LD support. Big deal, I've done that in the past as well.

Congratz Fireborn, you are saying you invested a $1000 for a tournament in advance and got over 50 players.
Lier.

I can't wait to see the turn out of your CC, must be fantastic, you are so experienced.

We call our tournaments as we like to, if we call them a big succes, we find them a big succes.
I really don't mind if this is moral correct or anything, it's the way we say things it's our good right and even the TRUTH.

Hé Mister bla bla, I know another fact, you were an underaged TO and as Professor you should have been honest and asked for that status to be removed untill you really became 18.
Bla bla bla.

Last edited:
Congratz Fireborn, you are saying you invested a $1000 for a tournament in advance and got over 50 players.

Lia, I like you, and I don't wanna have pointless arguments over message boards with you. If you've got a problem with me, you can tell me this over email.

But when did I ever say such a thing? Did you hear me mention the words 1000 dollars, and 50 players? You're doing what you used to accuse me of, putting words in my mouth. I know I'm only just starting in the TO business of Pokemon, because guess what, I'm 19, and I don't have any experience at all in that area. I am dead serious when I'm saying I hate the fact that you guys are banned, and that if I could undo it, I would in a heartbeat, but I can't. I wish we could have a good OP in Holland, but since that's apparently not possible, I support you guys in your decision to go unofficial, and it's really great you're doing so well. I would do a lot to have the experience and dedication you have. But don't you see that a statement like 'We're simply the best' might offend/annoy certain people?

I know our CC will not have more than 30 players, because in Holland, the bridge between players seems to be more than just a geological one. It's always been a 'them' vs 'us' thing, hasn't it? What do I have to do to fix that?

Last edited:
@ Fireborn

Since when did YOU quote Big deal, I've done that in the past as well.unquote

dont make me laugh the 50 euro or let me even make this a 100 euro you put in for ONE tournement please girlie give me a break hear hear !

Notice this: i have only 3 letters for it de nederlandse solidaire bond if you understand this you will really understand or not ?

please Annie girl dont let me say things that will hurt your feelings just keep up YOUR GOOD work and until than i will keep saying

WE ARE SIMPLY THE BEST

and prove me wrong by saying "anything YOU can DO, I can do better" than we can talk further.

for hear ...! hear .... ! on and now Goodbye

Congtas for your event :clap:

Please stop fighting on the baords, it doesn't bring anything positive :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back