Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Dutch Pokemon Master tournament # 2, Christmas Modified Teamplay/prize package change

Rainbowgym

Dutch Pokemon Master 2006 Tournament # 2.

Now Deluxe Gift Sets as Dayprizes.

After the Great success of Master Tournament # 1 we continue with # 2.
This is the second tournament in a series of 4, to reveal us the real Dutch Pokemon Master 2006.

While the first tournament is already played and Masterpoints given, there are still enough Masterpoints to earn in the remaining 3 tournaments.
(see our first post about the Dutch Pokemon Master 2006 tournaments)

On Saturday 17 December 2005, the players are going to combine forces in a Modified Teamplay.
We don’t maintain agegroups at this tournament, you can team with anybody you like to play. We have worked out the Teamplay rules ourselves, and developed a great system to keep track of the game. (for players and judges)

Beside the Masterpoints (which are good for boosters given out at the 4th tournament only) we also have our dayprizes.

1st place –Deluxe Gift Set and 3 POP series 1 boosters each player.
2nd place - Deluxe Gift Set and 2 POP series 1 boosters each player.
3rd place - Deluxe Gift Set and 1 POP series 1 booster each player.
4th place – 3 Pokemon TCG boosters and 1 POP series 1 booster each player.
5th place – 2 Pokemon TCG boosters and 1 POP series 1 booster each player.

For information about the Masterpoints visit our website www.pokepoint.nl under tournaments.

Where and When
17 December 2005
Buurthuis Hornmeer
Roerdomplaan 3
Aalsmeer
The Netherlands.

Admission 7,50 Euro a person.
We do have space up to 24 Teams, already 40 persons registered. (20 teams)
We prefer to have a Team if you are thinking about coming. If you don’t have a Teammate let us know and we will try to arrange one for you.

Questions or Register contact Henna : cebrozias at hotmail.com
Our goal, FAIR and FUN play for all players.

Note:
NONE of these and NONE of all other tournaments or clubs we are organising, are sanctioned or related to the Pokemon Organized Play program.
We are NOT supported/sponsored in any way.
PUI/POP has nothing to do with it, so remarks positive or negative should be send to us.

Last edited:
Hi there,

I'm thinking about going, do you no where theres an English copy of the teamplay rules, and I may have asked this before but, is a deck with all english cards allowed. Thanks very much

Kempley - I have to make the translation for the TeamPlay rules, but don't be afraid those rules are not difficult, it's playing Team what is difficult.
Translating will take me some time, and I hope to get it done this week.

All English cards, were do you think we play with? Thanks heaven there are no Dutch cards printed anymore.
And you are allowed to play max. 3 proxy cards in a deck.

Something important to keep in mind, if you play a card with a Poke-Power or Body. At the moment it hits the table you have to announce which player is going to use the power or which opponent will be affected. Once you have choosen you can't change it anymore. You have to mark this choise with a markercoin, which will be provided at each table. I will explain this more when doing translations, there are examples in those.

Update -----------

As Dayprizes we now have the Deluxe Gift Sets
Yes those with the very nice deckbox and 4 boosters.

Boosters in this set are
1 FireRed/LeafGreen
1 Team Rocket Returns
1 Unseen Forces
1 Delta Species.

See here for a picture of the set.
DELUXE GIFT SET

Back