3 Cynthia
3 Energy Switch
3 Warp Point
3 Evoluter
2 Moonlight Stadium
1 NM
1 TSD

Strategy:
Start out with Abomasnow and spread. After you have a decent amount of damage on all of your opponent's pokemon, bring up swalot and use swallow up on your opponent's pokemon with 80 HP left and KO them. Cresselia is constantly helping with the deck's strategy and can take 2 prizes with one KO at times. I will post TecH's later.

You might get in trouble facing Scizor/ Torterra/ Kingdra and likewise. But that`s one weakness Abomasnow always is going to have and wich I can`t fix for you.

If I were to take something out it would be the evoluters and replace them with the pokedrawers. But maybe I`m not seeing something.( It has happened before...)

I like the new, original strategy and it looks quite promising, nice deck:thumb:

Last edited:
You might get in trouble facing Scizor/ Torterra/ Kingdra and likewise. But that`s one weakness Abomasnow always is going to have and wich I can`t fix for you.

...Kingdra? Abomasnow smashes Kingdra in the face, you just have to use his 2nd attack. They only do 40 to you and no damage to the bench...

I'ma make a counter deck to this and call it D.I.E.T.

The list looks really tight, Sam. I don't really se anything I could fix. Although, I don't like 14 energy, but that's just me. I might add more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back