Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

E3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope... no promos this year

We did see two of the EX: Hidden Legends cards though. A Jirachi and a Dark Celebi.

Also, that Hidden Legends logo we've seen floating around is the official one.

I'll have some scans up tomarrow

You can also check out my E3 2004 reports at the Pokemon Labs

GreatFox said:
We did see two of the EX: Hidden Legends cards though. A Jirachi and a Dark Celebi.

Dark Celebi, that sounds like a interesting card. :eek: Could you see the numbers on the cards? Were they part of the set or extra cards like the secret rares?

I'm thinking the card isn't called Dark Celebi because there hasn't been any new dark cards out in japan. I'm thinking it is just a dark type celebi.

=/ ... Has the Charmander/Charmeleon/Charizard from DR released in Japan before it was in dragon?

No.

Interesting, I still don't know why they dont put this as LEAGUE promos instead of replacing our EX's or Other Foils in the boxes.

~truk

We've gotten cards here before they were released in Japan. (Dark Raichu, the Dragon Charizard line, etc.)

This could be hinting at another Dark/Light set like Rocket or Neo: Destiny.

Last edited:
Makes me wonder why we get promos like oran berry, flygon(which wasn't that bad) and 3 of each starter and then in the sets we get out of set promo non-promos(not numbered in promo list) that kick them so hard.

ToysRUsKid said:
Interesting, I still don't know why they dont put this as LEAGUE promos instead of replacing our EX's or Other Foils in the boxes.

~truk

You never know they could be the box toppers like what we had with TM vs TA. Of course it would of been better if there was more then on box topper card in the set. Lets home they do this with HL this time around. :rolleyes:

Prime said:
I'm thinking the card isn't called Dark Celebi because there hasn't been any new dark cards out in japan. I'm thinking it is just a dark type celebi.
No... Its called Dark Celebi. It says so right on the card. Of course, who knows how long ago they printed that catalog. So it might have changed. Either way. it is a Dual Type Grass/Dark Pokemon.

And sorry, can't make out the number. Maybe when I scan it in I'll be able to tell. (Note to self, remember to bring E3 Catalog to work tomarrow to scan).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back