Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Eastern Canada Spring Regionals

I still feel bummed out that both Canadian regionals were set for the same weekend.

Last edited:
I'm sorry, have I been doing complaining else where?

I (aswell as other canadians) would have loved to attend both regionals where we would be eligible for trips.

It just seems silly to have them on the same weekend.

Booked my hotel at the Strathcona on York St (5 min walk from the venue). I'll be there 8AM Friday Until the tournament testing so let me know if you are down to test :)

"Top Cut Sunday"

From Pokemon.Com, it looks like top cut will be on Sunday...

Does this apply across the board, or just to Masters?

Thank you!

Sorry for the silly question as this will be my first event - my younger brother (seniors) will likely not be able to get downtown by the registration deadline due to the DVP closure. Would it be possible for me to register for him with his decklist and registration info? He will definitely be here before 11 (which I'm assuming will be the approximate start time).

Thanks!

Question - does anyone know any reasonably priced parking garages near the area? I'm worried about parking right in the middle of the convention center area, but google maps isn't giving me good information to where to park.

Marvskies, Paul, help a brother out. Where is teh pahkin
Posted with Mobile style...

There is an underground Green P garage on the north west corner of York and Front. That is where I hope to put my car for both days. $7 for 12 hours on Saturday and Sunday.

Top Cut will be on Sunday for all age groups.

A player needs to be there with his deck and list to register before registration closes. Your brother will have to get up and leave the house earlier in order to accomodate the badly timed road closure. Bad news if you are coming from the east side of Toronto.

Sorry for the silly question as this will be my first event - my younger brother (seniors) will likely not be able to get downtown by the registration deadline due to the DVP closure. Would it be possible for me to register for him with his decklist and registration info? He will definitely be here before 11 (which I'm assuming will be the approximate start time).

Thanks!

There are mandatory deck check for both Juniors and Seniors. This means the participants must be with their deck and decklist in the registration line before the deadline closes.

Thanks for the responses. My brother has classes in the morning, which is why he couldn't make it by 10:30 with the closure. Oh well :(

Back