Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

EBAY Should Know Better

sneaselsrevenge

I was listening to a local radio station's morning show this morning, and even the DJ's were floored. A caller clued them in to an Ebay auction, auctioning off Terry Schaivo's alleged hospital gown and feeding tube. For those that don't remember, Terry Schaivo was the Florida woman who was in a catatonic state for over a decade, It went to federal court over wether or not to pull her feeding tube. anyway, here's the link to see for yourself. I would love to hear your opinions(I would like ebay to hear them too).

eBay WILL pull the auction after complaints are made; they did the same thing after the Columbia disaster, when some lowlife tried to auction pieces of (alleged) shuttle debris...

Anything for a buck, I guess...:rolleyes: :mad:

'mom

I have a Jar of Dirt from the Great State of Texas. George W. Bush is said to have maybe step in the spot that I got it from. Does anybody want to buy a George Stepped here Jar of Dirt? Now if I could get someone to go on his ranch and get me a cow pattie.:lol:

you can't blame ebay for the greed of others. at least they have the decency to pull things like that off of their site. it's deplorable what some people will do for money.

Captain Chronic said:
you can't blame ebay for the greed of others. at least they have the decency to pull things like that off of their site. it's deplorable what some people will do for money.

Like start wars?
>_>

David's Confused Pokedad said:
I have a Jar of Dirt from the Great State of Texas. George W. Bush is said to have maybe step in the spot that I got it from. Does anybody want to buy a George Stepped here Jar of Dirt? Now if I could get someone to go on his ranch and get me a cow pattie.:lol:
XD that has to be one of the funniest things i have ever heard coming out of TX.

They should have pulled it sooner and not annoyed us on the news. People watching the mews are interseted in important events.

unseenforces said:
They should have pulled it sooner and not annoyed us on the news. People watching the mews are interseted in important events.

Yeah, because some stupid groundhog getting scared of his own shadow is soooo important =/
I love how different groundhogs across the US had different reactions. What's next, a political debate about whether we'll have 6 more weeks of winter or not?

Quite frankly, this person is what we call an oppurtunist. Was it the real gown and feeding tube? Probably not. Was it believable? Probably not. Would some people have bid on it?
Probably.

accordind to the posts it was only up for about 3 hours...thats pretty fast In my opinion. Because im pretty sure they had to have a meeting somewhere about do we pull this or not?

Back