3 :dark:
3 :psychic:
3 :fire:
3 :grass:
3 :water:
3 :lightning

Strategy:

1. Start out with Eevee.
2. Give 1 Energy to Eevee and use Call for Family for 3 Eevee.
3. Evolve Eevee to any one of its forms.
4. Use Night Maintenance if your Eevees are all in your Discard Pile.

Last edited:
Your gonna want some multi energys.

-1 energy*4

+4 multis

^ I hope that isnt to confusing :X

DEFINATELY NOT 4!!!! whats the points. maybe 2 but not 4. play dre and scrambles. what is this? DONT EVER PLAY EVERY SINGLE EEVEE EVOLUTION WHEN YOU ONLY HAVE 4 EEVEE. focus on glaceon, leafeon, umbreon and espeon. seriously,u will DIE from almost anydeck. 17 evolutions. 7 basics. whats with that? play 4 might maintenence if youre gonna say no. and like 2 TSD. some pluspower.

How should the deck look like if you are going to play all of the evolutions?
Depends on what you expect to see at the tournament. How many Pokemon are weak to fire? Not a lot, so you only need 1 Flareon to counter those. So... decrease what you don't need as much, and focus on what you do need to fight against.

DRE/Multi/Scramble all seem necessary. I like Pachirisu in here.

2 Pachirisu GE
4 Eevee MD (62)
1 Baltoy GE
1 Claydol GE
2 Vaporeon MD
2 Jolteon MD
1 Flareon MD
2 Espeon MD
1 Umbreon MD
2 Leafeon MD
1 Leafeon X MD
2 Glaceon MD
1 Glaceon X MD

I would also recommend two Lake Boundary.

Depends on what you expect to see at the tournament. How many Pokemon are weak to fire? Not a lot, so you only need 1 Flareon to counter those. So... decrease what you don't need as much, and focus on what you do need to fight against.

DRE/Multi/Scramble all seem necessary. I like Pachirisu in here.

2 Pachirisu GE
4 Eevee MD (62)
1 Baltoy GE
1 Claydol GE
2 Vaporeon MD
2 Jolteon MD
1 Flareon MD
2 Espeon MD
1 Umbreon MD
2 Leafeon MD
1 Leafeon X MD
2 Glaceon MD
1 Glaceon X MD

I would also recommend two Lake Boundary.

How should the deck look like if you aren't playing the LvX's in your deck?

huh? what do you mean? wait like a list with no lvl.xs? why would you want that? u need lvl.xs in this deck.

huh? what do you mean? wait like a list with no lvl.xs? why would you want that? u need lvl.xs in this deck.

Well I know that I'm not going to buy either of those cards anytime soon. I've got the $, but it just doesn't make sense to spend $30-70 for 1 card! Especially since the price will drop quite a bit in the next few months.

Jeff

dont spam welll because u have to help the person with his deck. not about prices and stuff. scramble and dre.

17 eeveelutions or other pokemon also?....... running every one seems like a bad mistake no offence.

With supporters that help you search for evolutions, this number of them is just overkill. Jolteon, although good against the recent Empoleon surge, isn't that good. one energy for 20 where his friends do 30, and the energy discard isn't good although 90 is appealing. Instead, only run one Jolteon and add another Lake Boundary to make the one you have count. Especially against G/G, you need to make sure you have lake boundary out. so
-1 Jolteon
+1 Lake Boundary
Also, i'd take out the Rowan, hes kind of useless here with Claydol to cleanse out your hand. Wagers are also important here since you can use claydol to get 6 anyway if you lose. Add another roseannes so that you can get the energies you need as well as baltoy, and crank it up to 4 Night Maintenance because they are crucial to this deck. Another good idea would be to play Great Ball instead of Quick Ball, that way when you Night Maintenance your eevee's back into your deck you get them in your hand immediately. Plus, 70% of the time you don't get what you want from QuickBall. Also, 2 Vaporeons as well as 3 Glaceon and 3 Leafeon are overkill, so take out 1 Glaceon and 1 Leafeon and 1 Vaporeon and that gives you room for some Trainers/Supporters. Also, get rid of Pachi. Pachi isn't the pokemon you want to get as your starter, you want to start with Eevee and use the Call For Family to get all 4 of your eevee's out. Don't fret about baltoy, roseanne can take care of that. Thats all i got for now, i'll send you my eeveeolutions deck list if you'd like to see what i'm running.

-John

if you play the deck correctly and get an umbreon on the bench before you start attacking with an espeon, it doesn't help your opponent at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back