2 Superior Energy Retrival
2 Super Rod
1 Computer search

Energy- 14
6:water:
4 Blend GFPD
4 :colorless::colorless:
Strategy
This deck is a 6 corners eevee designed to take out anything i might come against. The Glaceon Vapeoreon and Leafeon are the main attackers. The strategy is to get an eevee turn 1 and use signs of evolution to get the eeveelutions I need out by turn 2.
Any and all help or critique is appreciated

Last edited:
I'd suggest:

-2 Super Scoop Up
-2 Superior Energy Retrieval
-1 Super Rod
-1 Shadow Triad
-1 Team Plasma Ball
-1 Basic Water Energy
-2 Blend Energy GFPD

+1 Hypnotoxic Laser
+2 Pokemon Catcher
+1 Deoxys EX
+2 Colress Machine
+3 Plasma Energy
+1 Energy Search

I personally don't like coin flips and avoid them whenever possible, so Super Scoop Up is first to go to make space. Superior Energy Retrieval only gets back basic energy, and a lot of your energy is special, plus your attacks are cheap enough to where I don't see it as all that important.

You only really need one Super Rod, and I like what Shadow Triad can do, but since it is a supporter I cut it to one as well for space. Team Plasma Ball is the only thing I was unsure about, you can remove a different card if you like, I simply cut it for more space.

I removed one basic water energy for Energy Search, simply because there will be some moments when all you have is Skyla and you just need an energy. I took out 2 of the Blend Energy because your main attackers don't really need it, and it is not game-breaking if you don't draw it, so 4 felt unnecessary.

Maxed out HTL and Catcher because they work well in everything. A single Deoxys EX puts your Vaporeon's Gold Breaker attack within the magic 90 damage so you can 2 hit K.O. EXs. Might think about adding a second Deoxys EX in case one is prized.

Added Colress Machine and Plasma Energy for speed. Charge up Vaporeon in one turn (and Deoxys EX).

I'd say shadow triad or a mix of super rod and super energy retrieval. Shadow triad is good but I feel like there is always something more useful. And I feel lime you only need 1 of each super rod and SER. Cause getting it early game doesn't really help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back