Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

eevees rebirth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruggy

iM GONNA BE HONEST I BUILT THIS IN LIKE 5 MINS TO SEE HOW IT WOULD DO LOL LETS FIX IT ANYWAYS LOL
3-1-2 garchomp (SW???)
2Garchomp-LV.X<--this is a linK
4 EEVEE
2 LEAFEON
2 LEAFEON LV X
2 Umbreon
2 Glaceon
2 Glaceon X
(THESE 2 POKE DISCARD FOR LV X GAR AND HELP WITH STADIUM)
2 Lunatone GE
2 Solrock GE

1 R CANDY
2 Premere Ball
2 Switch
4 Quickball
3 Copycat
4 Felicity's Drawing
2 HOLONS MENTOR

2 BOOST NRG
4 GRASS
4 WATER
4 DARK (BASIC)
2 FIGHTING

Last edited:
Strategy? You need one... even if it's obvious. Why do the Eeveelutions work better then something else? Like Gardevoir, for example.

read the link to garchop lv x you set up with discard and feild with rebirth there is a strat
basicly how to set this great deck up lol
Lunatone GE
Solrock GE
Felicity's Drawing
HOLONS MENTOR
discard what you need for the eevee line for rebirth while setting up the rest and then you still benifit from the leaf effect also. and to top this all off garchop can bring back its self

Last edited:
Yes, I know that, but what I meant was you need to post a strategy in your original post. Like this:

Discard the Eeveelutions with Garchomp, then Rebirth them to the field as Basics. This let's you have 5 Eeveelutions in play, not just 4.

Honestly, though, I think it's just too slow. A Stage 2 Lv.X JUST to get out 1 more Eeveelution seems kind of a waste...

ok let me just put this out there i just made this deck for fun most the line up isnt even out yet really i just wanted to see what this would look like if it were built Its a fun deck!

Okay, fine, here's my list, but expect me to cut some things.

Pokemon (21):

Garchomp Lv.X x2
Garchomp x2
Gabite x1
Gible x2
Glaceon Lv.X x2
Glaceon x2
Umbreon x2
Espeon x2
Eevee x3 <-- BEST POKEMON EVER
Lunatone x2
Solrock x1

Trainers (23):

TVR x4
Ceilio's x4
Steven's x2
Roseanne's x3
Warp Point x2
Wager x2
Premier Ball x2
Rare Candy x2
Castway x1
Strength Charm x1

Energy (16):

Water x7
Psychic x4
Dark x3
Scramble x2

cool thx im not trying to be a jerk im just trying to relearn this game and things like this help me learn the set up and why

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back