2 battle compressor
1 computer search (ace spec)

energy: 13
3 plasma energy
8 dark energy
2 rainbow energy

Battle Compressor – Trainer
Item (Team Flare Gear)
Search your deck for up to 3 cards and discard them. Shuffle your deck afterward.

strat:
so with the pre release of phantom gate this weekend we get battle compressor which we can use to toss 3 of our 4 eggs into the discard and then immediately get back to use for ultraball or the main focus of this deck weavile, yveltal and colress machine are for plasma energy accel, darkrai is for free retreat, yveltal ex is a backup attack and deoxys is for the extra dam. with 4 eggs, muscle band and 2 deoxys on the bench we can use weavile to hit for 160.

if there was more space I'd likely add some leafeon/flareon, laserbank or more fighting type counters. main weakness is fighting types since they are big atm, but that might change with the next set.

so thoughts? can it make a return or have these eggs gone bad?

The Deck Looks Consistent, and I wouldn't want to ruin that, you could run 1 Hugh to Mill out the eggs, Dark Energies, Tools.. as the Toad hasn't croaked yet, He's still Quacking Punching. the list looks good though. Also, I feel like 2 super scoop ups would be more ideal. It's up to you though dude. It's just my opinion.

One more thing, Plasma Grunt could be used as a tech to get rid of cards if you decided to run flareon/leafeon, +damage and thin out your deck. After that just use a triad to get whatever plasma stuff you need back.

Last edited:
Love the idea of battle compressor, and I've been playing my weavile deck with two yveltal most recently. However, I'm not sold on adding so many EX to the deck, especially the Deoxys. My current deck has one each of Archen and Tirtouga, which can cycle back into the deck from the discard. If I'm lucky enough to get all six in one hand, then that's 180 without a muscle band. More often than not, though, I'm just nice to have the option of ultraball+eggs to get that one extra discard. And if you're worried about weakness, don't forget shadow circle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back