Ehhh, I did decent. Top 16 States Report

Discussion in 'State/Province/Territory Championships' started by Blitzer, Mar 12, 2011.

8 league13 468 60
  1. Blitzer

Blitzer New Member

Sup everybody. Yeah, I went to Oregon States and I'm in seniors.

Leading up to states I played with a lot of different decks, but in the end I decided on LuxChomp. We had 76 seniors and a Top 16. Onto the report sawn.

R1 vs. Tyranitar
    I set up Garchomp C and Luxray relatively fast and sniped off everything he had. He eventually belts his Tyranitar and takes a couple prizes, but I promocroak him for GG.

1/0

R2 vs. LuxApeChomp
    I got Garchomp C out and sniped off everything he had ad finally, in desparation he belts his Uxie X and KO's my Chomp X. I grab my own Uxie X and kill him for my last two prizes.

2/0

R3 vs. random.dec
    What the crap, a newer player that is 2/0? lol. Well, needless to say, Luxray 6-0ed him with a lot of Flash Impacts haha.

3/0

R4 vs. Sablelock
    I got a pretty nice start, which involved a Cyrus+Call+Spray+3 SP turn 1. By his turn 2, he had nothing and when I topdeckde DCE to snipe of his chomp with DCE, he scooped.

4/0

R5 vs. LuxChomp
    She got a terrible start, and I sweeped with Draggy and Chomp 6-1ing her.

5/0

Wow, I guess I'm doing decent so far.

R6 vs. LuxChomp
    Intennnseeee. We tarde prizes all game, and then, he lucksaces a DCE and KO's my Draggy. I return with a Luxray dragging up and killing a bat to put it at 1-1. He then proceeds to topdeck ANOTHER DCE and snipe me for game. :p

5/1

R7 vs. LuxChomp
    We get down to 1-1, with both our starts being decent. I spray some crucial Uxie and Azlef drops and he has a hard time setting up. But, since he plays 3-1 Chomp he manages to snipe me 3 times in a row after I looker his cyrus chain and he proceeds to draw 2 DCE and 2 Cyrus, and a Turn lol. I lose after that.

5/2

Lame. I was doing pretty good at first to :(((

Top 16 vs. LuxChomp
    Long story short, I get 2 HORRENDOUS starts, and she proceeds to get amazing starts and I lose.

Wow, i lose in Top 16. I probably should have dropped when I was 5/0 haha.

Props and Slops later.

2. Amt

Amt New Member

.... 76 seniors....

we had 17.

congrats on top 16, though. glad to see you used LuxChomp too.

3. Blitzer

Blitzer New Member

Thanks! Yeah, Oregon has a lot of players haha.

4. chrisrocks

chrisrocks Member

:O who made your luxchomp list better? "demands props"
    btw your round 6 mstch id lism, who you plsyed r7.

Last edited: Mar 13, 2011
  5. kamz

kamz New Member

hay man i took luxchomp to my states and got into top 8 until i lost because i lost if terribad starts

6. gallade

gallade New Member

gratz bro, sorry you got lucksacked.

7. Blitzer

Blitzer New Member

Ehh, its okay, I'll just win in washington haha.

8. left4gengar

left4gengar New Member

congrats i went 4-0 to 4-3 :p:mad:

9. Blitzer

Blitzer New Member

that sucks, you'll do better next weak.