2 Warp Point
1 Buffer Piece
1 Night Maintenance

Energy: 15
10 Lightning Energy
3 DRE
2 Scramble

Strategy:
Basically start with a Smeargle or Elekid lead and start fueling energy into your hand, then use Delcatty's Power to draw more cards. Evolve into the 2 Electivires and use their powers to fuel the DP one's attack.

Just some problems I've experienced so far, the deck takes a bit of time to set up (which in our fast-paced environment isn't good) and if I have to discard for the secondary effect of Electivire DP's Gigavolt (sp?) attack, it obviously takes a turn at least to build him back up to attack.

Any comments/suggestions are appreciated.

Great Idea, dude!!! I was thinking of making this deck last night, but with Elactivire SW though. I would run it a 1 Delcatty ex and a 1-1 line of Magneton PK.

ive toyed with a very similar idea except I used all vire SW and no dp (thus no need for stupid elekid!). If you've got him, vire lvl x must be an addition imo.....

chuck the smeargle and raikou and add delcatty ex- such a good option late game!

id use birch over stevens in the current environment, and reconsider your use of castaway with only one tool in the deck!
its good fun- keep us updated!

Lucario worries me. I would suggest adding in 2 or 3 windstorms to get cessation crystal out of the way. Also, you should put 1 delcatty ex for a late game purpose. Other than that, your deck looks like its in really good shape.

Hmm, thanks for the comments so far. I'll definately think about the Catty EX, I'd forgotten it's still around. Smeargle I might ditch as well, since it's a bit of a long hope to start with, but what to use as a starter...

afirule said:
ive toyed with a very similar idea except I used all vire SW and no dp (thus no need for stupid elekid!). If you've got him, vire lvl x must be an addition imo.....

chuck the smeargle and raikou and add delcatty ex- such a good option late game!

id use birch over stevens in the current environment, and reconsider your use of castaway with only one tool in the deck!
its good fun- keep us updated!

How does the SW only version work for you? Just seems a bit flippy to me...Birch, I never liked much, though I can see it being handy if you're against Absol.

Also, there are 3 tools: 2 Strength Charm and 1 Buffer Piece :p

@ Skarmbliss, I agree that Cessation Crystal sucks big time, lol. A few Windstorms would be a good idea.

Anyways, I'll do some more testing later on (college starts again this week :eek:).

i played electivire-delcatty in my city yesterday

u need 4 elekid DP- 4 electibuzz DF - 2 electivire DP 1electivire SW 1 vire x MT

4 skitty 3 delcatty 2 delcatty ex

2 SABLEYE!!!! this is much needed for G&G .. it saves u by a turn

i played electivire-delcatty in my city yesterday

u need 4 elekid DP- 4 electibuzz DF - 2 electivire DP 1electivire SW 1 vire x MT

4 skitty 3 delcatty 2 delcatty ex

2 SABLEYE!!!! this is much needed for G&G .. it saves u by a turn

Is 4 Elekid really necessary? Only 2 really have to evolve into Electivire DP to use its Power, and while using Electabuzz d Power is nice, it just doesn't seem to be as necessary imo. Also, is it really necessary to go max Skitty and 3-2 Delcatty/EX? Seems like a bit of an overkill...

Sableye is a good idea though for those annoying Blissey decks.

well i see what u r saying but if u run 2 elekid its not as consistant.. i ran 4mentor a 1 rossane...

i thought 4-3-2 was an overkill too however i have this thing for prizing delcattys so i ran max..

i finished 2nd and i beat 2 G&G

you also have to know that this deck does not have a great starter!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back