Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Electivre

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sirga

Hi guys this is my deck I want to use. But its kinda of slow. So I was I wondering if anyone knows any good cards I should put in here. Like Raiku or masterball? Please tell me. I want to kick butt with this.
This deck is incomplete. It is missing 10 cards. Can you help?

Pokemon 16
x3 Electivire SW:lightning
x3 Electabuzz DF:fighting:
x4 Elekid 4 DP:lightning
x1 Raichu MT:lightning (Why wouldn't you like this card?)
x3 Pikachu MT:lightning
x2 Pichu PK:lightning

Trainers 19
x3 Holon Mentor
x4 TV Reporter
x3 Bebe's research
x2 Warp Point
x2 Night Maintenance
x3 PlusPower
x2 Duskball

Energy 16
x14:lightning
x2 Scramble Energy

Strategy: Use Pikachu and Raichu to bring out the lighting energies to power up Electivire. Then use Its attack to knock out the opponents pokemon. But I'm not sure how to finish this deck...I need it to move fast.

Have you thought about putting in a 2-2 Claydol line? That will speed the deck up a lot.

I would also question if Pichu is really necessary.

Have you thought about putting in a 2-2 Claydol line? That will speed the deck up a lot.

I would also question if Pichu is really necessary.

It is if he is using electro recycle on Pikachu. But I would at least up the Raichu to 2 if not a 3-3-3 line of Raichu. just a thought. But I would also use the DF elekid. It is good, and I like the concept. I personally ran this once. Go 4-4-3-1 of Electivire. Good Luck I hope this helped. God Bless!

-Keelan

updated list:

Pokemon 22
x3 Electivire SW
x4 Electabuzz DF
x4 Elekid 4 DP
x2 Raichu MT (Why wouldn't you like this card?)
x3 Pikachu MT
x2 Pichu PK
x2 Baltoy
x2 Claydol

Trainers: 22
x3 Holon Mentor
x4 TV Reporter
x3 Bebe's research
x2 Warp Point
x2 Night Maintenance
x3 PlusPower
x2 Duskball
x1 Windstorm
x2 Switch

Energy 16
x14
x2 Scramble Energy

Hows my Trainers line, Supporter's Line, and Energy?

Use 3 Raichus if you have 3 Pikachus. Add in one MD Raichu, it can do 100 damage and has an Agility attack. Very good IMO.

Energy line looks fantastic!!! Good job!!!

Trainers, hmm...Windstorm? Nah....

What About DRE? Like 4 or 3?

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

updated list ( udated Again and again):

Pokemon 25
x1 Electivire DP
x3 Electivire SW
x4 Electabuzz DF
x4 Elekid DF
x3 Raichu MT (Why wouldn't you like this card?)
x3 Pikachu MT
x3 Pichu PK (for getting out my evolutions)
x2 Baltoy
x2 Claydol

Trainers: 21
x3 Holon Mentor
x3 TV Reporter
x3 Bebe's research
x2 Warp Point
x2 Switch
x2 Night Maintenance
x3 PlusPower
x2 Duskball
x1 Windstorm

Energy 16
x14
x2 Scramble Energy

Should I max out my Trainers?

Last edited:
that could help bring out more chances of landing heads. But i have a friend who plays with Crystal Beach instead.

Oh and, when you update your decklist, just click teh Edit button on the bottom right side of your first post.

Electivire Lv. X would be a a good choice for this deck
And I haven't seen anyone with a Bronzong tech in an electivire deck, miracle oracle is really good for decks like these with motor
drive I'd imagine. Draw a card than discard a card if you discarded an energy card draw one more card
so basically it's a win-win thing, you have an energy card in your discard pile, and you have two more cards

unless you are using the dp electivire I dont think you should use the elekid
claydol is better than electabuzz
you need an electivire lvx

No DRE. This had an errata, remember? Only energy cards count, so DRE and Scramble still only provides one coin flip. Their only purpose would be for speedier attacking, but at the same time, DRE, it is going to screw with KOs that are just out of reach a lot of the time.
Don't use Claydol when the much more favorable Delcatty is still around. That is the main reason Bronzong hasn't been in use. Discarding energy earlier on in the game with it allows you to get much speedier Motor Drives going during the time you aren't attacking. When you have multiple Electivire SW in play, the energy in the discard gets picked up very quickly. For this reason as well, you probably don't want to include the Pichu. It is unrequired and actually disrupts the continuous use of Motor Drive.
As for Elekids, I'm not sure on those because I don't have any experience with variants of Electivire that use the SW one for the main attacker. You do gotta love searching the Elekid/Electabuzz pair for Power of Evolution with Holon Mentor though. I'd say leave it hanging around, because having it in play at the same time as a Delcatty draws cards really fast.
Have you considered Magneton PK as an optional attacker? I'd advise against frequent use of its power for the same reasons as Electro Recycle, but after having one or two Electivire SW in play for a few turns, it can really become a wildly powerful attacker to just toss out there for surprise. It can save you from dumping a ton of energy off of an Electivire, and get you that KO you need. And its damage output only grows the longer you have it in play while Motor Drive is going.
As for things for you to add, Roseanne's Research is the quintessential Supporter for every deck, especially this one, where the focus is attaching obscene amounts of energy. I also know it is only a matter of time before someone gets you stuck in a Psychic Lockdown or a Cessation Crystal. That is Electivire's most blaring weakness, its intolerance of discontinued use of powers. Get atleast one more Windstorm in there, and I could even go so far as to suggest a couple Sableye CG techs, because Psychic Lockdown is that much of a problem for Electivire. Oh, and you should also consider Crystal Beach. Killer for lots of opponents who like to intentially go down so they can spend some time abusing Scramble Energy. Untimely drops of Crystal Beach on the opponent can really cause problems for them. And one more trainer I'd say you should try for is Team Galactic's Wager. There is always a good time to drop one sometime during a game, and with the augmented draw engine of Delcatty with Electabuzz δ, it won't cause much of a problem for you if you lose.
Good luck with the deck. It looks like it could be a lot of fun.
One last thing, when you put Electivire DP in the decklist, did you mean to put in a Lv.X in? DP and Lv.X Electivire are not the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back