Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Elissa's finally winning TN GC report

CleffaGirl

ook so i like, finally won a gym challenge. finally. Like, after coming in 18th last saturday and 13th last sunday i won. Mainly because I switched from queen to LBS, queen isnt bad at all, but LBS was the play.
Yea, so as usual u can just skip the report if you want post cuz you love me and im rad <3
or you can read the report and post cuz you love me and im rad <3

So we got there like, kinda early so I just hung out and was random for a while. I think i played a practice game, then I registered blah blah blah, blah blah blah. skip to the games:

Round 1: Vincent-Armaldo
I think he had an UBERLY lame start, aka, a fossil with like, nothing. yea. I didnt have so hot a start either, I had an admin too and i was like grr why couldnt he have a good hand so i could admin him and i would get a good hand. but noooo he had to have a terrible hand so i had to pwn him w/o admining. oh well. I still won cuz he had like, nothing.
WIN 1-0

Round 2: Nick-Powblock i think
uhhhhh, I think he got like nothing and i just pwned him. i forget lolz.
WIN 2-0

Round 3: Kye(isthathowuspellurname?)-T2 Arcanine
I kill some arcanines, he gets nothing, and i pwn him.
WIN 3-0

Round 4: Lane-Dragtrode
He gets nothing and i pwn him. hey there's a pattern here. I think i killed a dragonite and an electrode somewhere in there.
WIN 4-0

they only had four rounds and i was like WHOA thats not a lot of rounds but w/e
Top 4: darn i forgot your name (i think it started with an L. i dont know.) guy playing salamence
Game 1: He gets a salamence but I just knock it out with lugia and he has like....nothing
Game 2: I think he gets out a salamence but I just knock it out with lugia and he has like...nothing

Top 2: Blaine-Dragtrode
Game 1-I donk so hard its great. i have like, everything t2 its pretty hot. he scoops like, halfway through.
Game 2- I have another hot start, not as hot, but still really hot. and he has like, 2 voltorbs prized so i win.

yay i win w000t fun stuff im going to worlds and i dont have to spaz out at nats being like "ZOMGGZZZ I LOST MY FIRST rouNDd hhhaAAZxzxXOOOrZZ000zzz im gonan die and I WONt be able to go TO worlds OMGSZZZZZZZZ" so yeah, woohoo i won. yay.

Props-
  • Everyone who helped with the tournament, thanks it was great =)
  • Winning/donking
  • omgz going undefeated i just realized that sweet
  • pwnage ppl
  • and all that jazz
  • Bobby (aka kevin) winning
  • a 4 yr old coming in 2nd. u've given me hope for my little brother, that it IS possible for a little kiddy to sit through all those rounds.
  • My dad taking me
  • not coming in 18th or 111th

Slops-
uhh
  • matt not making top cut
  • when that kid told chris dustox cant b affected by conditions from flareon
  • jordan not winning

uhh. sooooo yeaaa. -elissa

GJ Elissa. Glad to see your family again. Now, Jordan just needs to get his invite so the whole family can compete at Worlds! If he doesnt get it this wkend, he will get T8 at Nats.

Keith

Great job Elissa. I had a feeling you might do it this past weekend (especially when I saw you playing LBS...LOL).

If you still remember me my name is corey lol the kid that gave you your only loss at Regionals and then lost 1st round in the top 8. Good Job at Regionals and this GC. Hopefully I'll see you at Worlds.

cough i told you LBS was the better play if you had used my deck in MD you would have won sooner cough

XD good job

Back