Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Elite Beat Agents

Mama_Luigi

Does anyone else play this?
This game is like, the reason I own a ds. So amazing.
Wish we'd see a sequel :(

Last edited:
We have a sequel... a Japanese sequel that never came to America. The game went through heavy dubbing as it got ported to American consoles. I would imagine that it was insanely expensive to dub as you had to license songs, completely redo the graphics and stories, and basically redo how you play the songs. I would imagine that they did not get as much money as they wanted, so they did not port the sequel.

I personally love this game. I picked it up for $3 about a year ago, and I just now completed Jumping Jack Flash on Divas. I recommend this to all DS owners right behind my personal favorite DS game (TWEWY). The songs are all very fun to listen to (this game helped me discover Good Charlotte) and it is unique and fun to play. Go to your local gamestop and pick this one up from the bargain bin! If you like good music and good musical games, you won't regret it.

This game is soooo good.

Haven't played it in ages, but I got really good at one point. I managed to beat Jumping Jack Flash with the Divas without missing a note once, so that was pretty awesome.

My friend had both Ouendans too, so I've played those, and they're just as awesome.

Back