Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

BW-on Embour Reshiram Shaymin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sazandoring

Hi Pokegym its Sazandoring bringing you another Deck i need help with that i may use for States.The deck is Embour Reshiram and Shaymin and lets get into it.

Pokemon:14
3-3 Embour(2 70 hp Tepig 1 60)
Embour is the EA in this deck,i use 3 because its not too much but not too little,it allows for more space. 3 tepig because from my experience from decks like this (Blastoise Keldeo Black Kyurem) its good to have 3-3 for space and consistancy.it turns up when you want it but its not always there.

3 Mewtwo Ex
Mewtwo is a must for this deck,it makes every matchup so much better.you can load up a massive X ball and just win.

3 Reshiram
Aside from Mewtwo this is your Main Attacker,It does a solid 120,Kills Klinklang Decks and has a great match-up over all.VS Keldeo it 2 shots Keldeo but gives up 1 prize so its 2 reshiram for 1 keldeo and 4-4

1 Entai Ex
Just there for recovering fire energy.does 2 shot all Exs without Eviolite which is good.

1 Shaymin Ex
The idea behind this is the same for Black kyurem in Blastoise and thats to disrupt.you run this just for Blastoise because its just so good for that match-up.its a surprise factor that can turn games in not just Blastoise Match-up but in alot of games because your down 2 prizes and you can just wipe this little guy out and destroy everything

Supporters:12
3 Juniper
3 Juniper because you dont want to be discarding alot of resources.

1 N
1 N because we now have Colress,if we didnt have colress i would run 4

2 Colress
2 colress because your bench is going to be full most of the time

4 Skyla
4 skyla to help with getting things you need.

2 Bianca
2 Bianca because its a juniper without discarding,

Trainers:22
4 Energy Retrevail
Standard in this deck and Blastoise

4 Ultra ball
To get everything in the deck,we have energy retrevail so we can discard energy

3 Switch
we have a large retreat cost for most of the pokemon so have 3 is good

3 Catcher
Standard but can only fit 3

3 Rare Candy
have no pignite making this card needed in this deck,with skyla i can search it out so having 3 isnt a problem

2 random receiver
only own 2 only need 2 you can get skyla which is most of the time not wanted so having 2 is not bad

1 Computer Search
My Ace spec,you can search out everything

1 Tool Scapper
Gardabour matchup and for the Basic decks

1 Super rod
recover energy fast

Energy:12
10 Fire
2 Grass

Help me please :]]

Last edited:
I would run two level balls and three heavy balls. remember from the juniper comment, this deck doesn't like to discards. With that, drop entai, shaymin, the three reshiram for three reshiram exs and two victinies. to counter the water decks, look at teching in plasma frigate along with plasma energy. I would drop at least one energy retreival, possibly two. good luck.

I would run two level balls and three heavy balls. remember from the juniper comment, this deck doesn't like to discards. With that, drop entai, shaymin, the three reshiram for three reshiram exs and two victinies. to counter the water decks, look at teching in plasma frigate along with plasma energy. I would drop at least one energy retreival, possibly two. good luck.
yeah no
sounds good but its a bad idea
without Reshiram i cant beat Klinklang
Reshiram gets 1 shoted Keldeo and needs a plasma energy to live

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back