Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Emerald Break Spoilers Out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MegaVelocibot

<a href="http://pokegym.net/gallery/browseimages.p
They seem to be available via PokeBeach.

And now for some fair and balanced gameplay: Mew-EX and the new Shedinja (Emerald Break) With Mew-EX still around, this attack from Shedinja seems powerful, in tandem with Dimension Valley:

[C] Transient Cry: 50x damage. This attack does 50 damage times the number of damage counters on this Pokemon.

I think this finally confirms our format will be XY-on, with LTR-on not being an option. Mew is just getting too good lately. Although, to be fair, it relies on a 30 HP Stage 1 and a damaged, low-HP EX. So it's probably not that big a deal. But either way, since Dimension Valley came out, Mew has been able to do some pretty stupid things.

This set is so tailored to Rayquaza, it's not even funny. The other Megas simply don't measure up. Gallade has some potential with Crobat, and the new Dragon Energy is cool, but it seems Rayquaza will reign for quite a while. On another note, Mega Turbo makes things even more nutty. Groudon becomes faster, Gardevoir has a way to retrieve Energy, it can streamline pretty much every Mega deck. Including my boy, Gallade :)

I'm a little sad this set has no Pidgeot EX and M-Pidgeot EX. The set seems to cater to the flying type yet its almost exclusive for dragon types, which dragons already have had sets dedicated to them. I was excited to see that flying types were getting their own set but nope. Here's to hoping the next set has it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back