Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Empoleon Deck My supposed SD i guess

Status
Not open for further replies.

lilgroudon

I might not go to nats but i wanted to play this or FLU maybe Rhyperior but heres my empoleon List

29 Poke
3 Piplup
1 Priplup
2 Empoleon
2 Empoleon LV X
3 Budew
1 Roselia LM
4 eevee CFF
2 vaporeon EX
1 Jolteon EX
1 Espeon EX
1 Skarmory EX
1 Holon Magnemite
2 Holon Magneton
2 Nidoran
1 Nidorina
2 Nidoquen

4 trancivers
3 mentor
1 adventurer
1 farmer
2 TV reporter
1 Resercher
4 Candy
2 Windstorm
1 Crystal Shard
1 Warp Point
2 PETM

6 Water
1 Cyclone
1 Double
Empoleon focus on bench sniping like all of its forms

Empoleon LV X is a beast with supreme command mixed in with evolutionary swirl lowering my opponet down to 2 card hand

Nidoqueen can get the set up super quick and helps the deck out in different ways teching in a Delta pokemon with trancivers was a must so i can get this poke out faster with adventurer and resercher

The eeveeloutions
Jolteon lets you put extra damage on your opponets pokemon and the second bite goes great with the deck also i love the free retreat just in case a warp point lands

Vaporeon is there for supreme command and disruption plus its water the list says 2 but only if you want to you may take out one for another eeveloution such as umbreonor flareon maybe an extra Jolt or Espeon :cool:

Espeon is very useful allowing me to deevolve one of my opponets pokes and easily KO'ing them

Skarmory is on the bench waiting to make my opponet switch out adding more damage so i can easily KO something and whirlwind is coloress so that is an wasy setup also

Budew ( I LOVE THIS CARD) it allows me to get a tranciver, a candy or anything else i need for free
Roselia is a must in this deck seeing that you run budew you may now evolve attach any energy thanks to baby evolution then flick poison up a pokemon fro more disruption

2 DOuble rainbow is recommended but 1 can live in the deck for empoleon to set up super fast Just in case and also the scramble is the same

Basicly this is the deck that iw as gonna play for the next season but most cards are being rotated out and i played it pretty good build i think you can try it at nationals.

-LG out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back