3 Cheerleader's Cheer
2 Broken Time Space
2 Palmer's Contribution
3 Judge
Trainer/Supporter/Stadium: 25

4 Double Colorless Energy
7 Water Energy
2 Warp Energy

Strategy: I know its a little funny that anyone would bother even using this because its Empoleon and it is weak to Luxray. However the actual idea is to be able to do 70 to anything every turn. Dodrio's Retreat Aid should give Empoleon the free retreat which would allow me to Switch an Empoleon every single turn. Crobat G is there to help incase something has only 80 or 90 HP. Questions? Comments? Fixes?

Last edited:
I played a deck like this today, it was pretty straight, Sniped off for many prizes and couldn't get locked my Shedinja SV or Umbreon UD

Pokemon (26)
434 Empoleon
4 Spiritomb
1 Unown Q
22 Dodrio
21 Uxie
1 Azelf
2 Crobat G

Trainer (23)
4 Collector
3 Bebe's
2 Communication
1 Luxury Ball
4 Poke Turn
3 Candy
2 BTS
1 Palmer's
3 Cynthia's

Energy (11)
4 DCE
7 Water

Super Scoop-Up is not needed at all, the only thing you need are 4 Turns for Crobat and that's it.
I think that Spiritomb is better than Sableye in here, because it trainerlocks your oppenent for the first turns too and helps you setting up your Empoleons.
The Dodrio is really nice in here.

Hope that helped you.
-Filipp.

Ill consider the spiritomb fix as trainer lock is nice. However though I prefer Judge to Cynthia because it helps in the early setups especially against Gyarados. Plus Gengar falls apart with Judge as your hand of trainers is instantly gone. Also the super scoop ups were to heal empoleons but if they're not necessary ill get rid of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back