4 Rare candies
3 Celios Networks
3 Holon Fossils
3 Rossennes Research
4 Wagers
1 Night Maintience
3 stevens Advice

15 Water Energy

This is proably going to be my BR deck. I just love empoleon lol.
You pretty much use everybody to spread the damage. Aero. is to really like the poke powers like cursed stone in a way. Dusknoir for lati lock. Omanyte to devolve and then make them pay with wager and disruption. And empoleon to hit for 100 :) and to spread the damage. still dont know to play which prinplup. If i could somehow add crystal beach i think this deck could be really awseome.

going for Holon Fossil eh? Interesting, Helix Fossil isn't a bad choice you know, anyway...

This list looks pretty good, my changes would be

-1 Empoleon
+1 Empoleon Lv.X

and (if you want to give this a try some time)

-1-2 Holon Fossil
+1-2 Helix Fossil

I think im already using both lol. because thats why its 2-1-2 the first is the fossil. The holon fossil is kind of broken its seems really good so i have 2 ways lol. And i never really found a use for empoleon lvx.

and 2 empoleon lvx ? thats not the main purpose to disable you want to wager and they get the cards you disable.

True, Holon Fossil goes good with Fossil Decks, but the Helix Fossil's power makes it so you don't have to be worried getting stuck with a random Helix Fossil

Like i said, just if you want to try it some time, and Empo Lv.X is always good, especially if you decide to play Mantine, or Warp Points/Switches. I mostly use Empo Lv.X for it's power to get rid of cards from my opponent's hand

my bad, wasn't thinking, sorry. Ok then, this list looks pretty good other than the Empoleon Change i mentioned, and then maybe with 2 Helix Fossil you won't need 3 Holon Fossil, but you can decide for yourself

Actually, now that you mention it, you play 1 Old Amber and 2 Helix Fossil, and 3 Holon Fossil. I'm not sure if you need that much Fossil Grabbing, especially if you decided to play PK Omanyte (which would be my first choice, Influence for only W is good)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back