3 Pokemon Collector
3 Cheren
3 Professor Juniper
2 Professor Elm's Training Method
T/S/S: 33

4 Rainbow Energy
4 Fighting Energy
4 Water Energy

Strategy: Swarm with Empoleon or Attack with terrakion to counteract darks and lightnings. The issue here is that I cant get set up fast enough or get the Empoleon out. Also I find Tornadus ex to be an issue and Im looking to overcome that. Thinking of adding Zekrom but not completely sure...

tornadus is pretty difficult for empoleon decks, lost removers helps with that issue a bit.
i would switch ur supporter line to 4 N and 4 Oaks with 2 random receiver.
drop the collecters and elems etc for 4 level ball and 2 communication.
if you want better set up, it might be good to have cleffa or if you want to go diffrent 2 minun with call for family and 2 plusle from DEX that lets you shuffle for 8 cards. these basics also help to power up empoleons attack to

What Minun does call for family? And yea I should try those changes with random reciever and Level Ball. What should be taken out for lost remover for Tornadus?

Tips: You don't need Prinplup.
4 Candy is a must.
6 Water 5 Fighting is the best energy line.
4 Junk Arm.
You don't need Pichu.
More draw less search. N is so good in this deck.

If you run Pichu you don't need Collector and vice versa. 3 Prinplup is also overkill. Most lists max out Rare Candy and run 1 Prinplup, sometimes 2. I won't rework the entire deck, but here's a couple things I would change

-1 Prinplup
-1 Pichu
-2 Professor Elm
-4 Rainbow

+1 Terrakion
+1 Collector
+1 Rare Candy
+1 Super Rod (you can more liberally use diving draw with an extra)
+2 Water
+1 Fighting
+1 Switch (terrakion is catcher bait without a heavy line of these)

MAX POTION!!!!!!!! empoleon only takes one water so u max potion to take all counters off and just attach its basically scoop up only better

Empoleon is the only deck i can think of that could ACTUALLY use Recycle. Recycle (if you flip heads) puts ANY card on top of your deck from your discard. Use any non-shuffling draw support like say idk Diving Draw and get that card and more into your hand. Its a bit more roundabout than Junk Arm but can be just as effective.

-1 Cheren
-1 Exp. Share
-1 Collector
+1 Terrakion
+2 Heavy ball

The heavy balls will help you get your terrakions set up more quickly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back