3 Bebe's Search
3 Duskball
3 Night Maintenance
2 Warp Point

9 Water
3 Psychic
3 Call
2 Multi

Well basic strategy as the rest just my take on it at the moment....looking for a deck to play in the first BR tomorrow

A question though for players of EmpZong...is Spiritomb really worth the spot or 2 he takes in the deck and mainly on the bench when played?

I have played Empoleon alot just never EmpZong version so any advice is helpful

I like it, I've got my own focus more on Dusknoir and a bit less on Bronzong (honestly I think it's better because the faster you can lock down their bench, the more diffucult they can focus on resisting the heavy spread)

Also I would change the radar into roseanne's research, honestly I still think decks that play 2 kinds of pokemon can't go with out it (unless the attack costs are colourless)

Last but not least, drop the multi and go add a extra call and a extra psychic, so you can finish your battle with Dusknoir.

If you want full info on my deck PM me.

Edit: the Spiritomb is that good!

If you got Empoleon fast you will be able to puncture claydol (possibly twice early game, resulting on 60 dmg on a Claydol) cobined with the following up bronzong and spiritomb you can dish out 80 dmg on 2 pokemon, so you will get your 2hko in most cases.

If Spiritomb is that good, and I have my doubts, at least give him a double play with a couple
of Super Scoop, at least 2, maybe 4. Trade out some Poke Radar for at least some Scoopers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back