English Team Rocket Returns Scans!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psyduck390

hf.jpg

gfd.jpg

mj2.jpg

gd.jpg

If you havent seen them, enjoy, if you have een them, sry, they were on aome site called PS-Games.nl, so they must be real since PS-Games distributes pokemon in the netherlands.

this was posted like 5 hours ago in zeo. and please dont say "dang-or the eqilevant" it is a family frendly site,and i think it should stay that way

Hmm. Actual pictures of Anime characters.
Maybe we'll get Ash showing up someday...

Blast it, I was going to put those on my site later tonight.

Well, at least I have a few exclusive translations of the cards from the scans on the official japanese website for tonight. :D

I can't yet. I am waiting for one of my other Japanese friends to come online to double check the translations.

Yeah, we have Ash's Treeko, May's Torchic, and Brock's Mudkip. However, they are only Japanese promo cards and will probably never be released here in America or anywhere else.

meh a little better than expected, and [edit: no bashing. Also, your sig will be changed. inappropriate to bash in a sig. -pop]

Last edited by a moderator:
I am sorry, but have I offended you in the past, Lee? I know you hate my website and all, but what are with all the personal attacks lately?

Did anyone notice how they have three different energy types for each theme deck? I don't think they have ever done that before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back