Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Enternal Battery Run Dry!!

Canadian Bacon

About this "enternal battery" thing. I have a friend who came over after a local football game last weekend and when we got ready to battle, he turned on his game and it said the enternal battery thing. Does anybody know what it means? it says that you can still play the game but clock based events will not be usable (or something). If anybody knows answers to these questions please answer:

-Does it mean like pokemon who swarm (like skitty) wont be able to swarm because time never goes by?

-Does it mean that you will never have a Lilycove Dept. store clearout sale?

-If time stops during the clear out sale, will it go on forever?

Just want to tack on as a related note, is there any way to get the clearout sale to happen, or is it just a random thing?

I think that the time will never pass. Also, the Lilycove Clear Out Sale is randm.
Darn computer! Won't get the bold and Underline off!

Ugh, that can't be good. I've heard of the battery dying, but haven't experienced it myself.

*Hopes his doesn't die... Still never hit the top prize in the Lucky number contest*

I'd email Nintendo and see what they say about it.

When the eternal battery runs dry, it means that it hasn't had time to charge and has run out. It is what keeps the clock in the game going and is in the game itself. I have heard that you change the batteries in the Gameboy or charge your GBA SP with the game in it, and let it sit so it can charge.

I could be wrong, but thats what I've heard. :)

charging the gameboy wont help, but because i abused my crystal in the worst sense of the word, i have also had that error. a good way to fix it is just to leave the GB running with the game inside and it plugged into an AC adapter. The game's battery doesn't exhaust when its running off the gameboy battery, and the gameboy battery doesn't exhaust when its running of the AC adapter. hope i helped :)

Back