Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Entralink: New engine idea

Was playing Pokemon White when I had this idea. I am using the Black and White reference to Trainers, Stadiums, and Supporters.
Trainer-Stadium: Entralink

This card stays in play when you play it. If your opponent plays another Stadium card, this card is not discarded and any other Stadium card in play is discarded instead. (There can be two Stadium cards in play, including this one.)

The player who played this Stadium card cannot play any Stadium cards. Between turns, place one Pass Orb Counter on this card.

Trainer-Item: C-Gear
Place 2 Pass Orb Counters on an Entralink you have in play. (If you do not have an Entralink in play, you cannot play this card.) You can only play this card if you have not played another C-Gear this turn.

Trainer-Item: Pass Power: Encounter Power I
You may remove up to 5 Pass Orb Counters from an Entralink you have in play. If you do, search your discard pile for up to that many Basic Pokemon, and shuffle them into your deck. (You cannot play this card if there are no Basic Pokemon in your discard pile.

Trainer-Item: Pass Power: Encounter Power II
You may remove up to 8 Pass Orb Counters from an Entralink you have in play. If you do, for every 2 Pass Orb Counters you removed, search your discard pile for an Evolution Card, and shuffle them into your deck.
Comments?
More to come.
(Yes, I know I made a one-sided stadium, but I specifically worded which player it would affect.)

Last edited:
It would flop as an engine, as it's destroyed by counter stadiums, if your opponent beats you to it your engine is dead (since you can't overwrite the same stadium, even if it's your opponents), and you're reliant on getting the stadium into to play to even begin to work with the rest of your engine.

It does not have the line saying that you cannot play it if there is a stadium with the same name in play, and it is not discarded by counter stadiums because of another line I placed. I see what you mean though, so I am changing the restriction, as to let you play normal items or supports. (I will add cards to search for this stadium.)

Back