Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Epic Fail. Sorta.

bonslypwns

8 people in seniors. O.O Ugh. Top 2. I'm playing Dusknoir Gengar again because I didn't really have time to test anything else.

Round 1 Pablo K. (Champ)
He starts with absol. I go, duskull call for gastly and duskull. He goes. Mars. My hand is now Bebe, Bebe, Roseannes, 2 Psychic, and a Maintenance or something. He Mars' my Roseannes.... then baleful winds my 2 bebes........... Really? I don't get anyting until it's 6-1 on prizes. It was horrible.

0-1 (No top cut for me... whoo. lol)

Round 2 Christopher D. (Magmortar)
He starts with Magmar. Me Duskull. I call energy for gastly and duskull. He attahces 20. I rare candy to Dusknoir then Gengar. Attatch to Dusknoir. Shadow Command. Then hit him. He hits for 20. I hit him again KO, good game.

1-1 Theres 3 other 1-1's. Kevin with anti-me. (Magmortar/Unown G) Matt (Champ) and somebody who's name I forgot (Groudonk). I want to play anybody but Kevin. lol

Round 3 Kevin A. (Magmortar)
>.> Anyways. He starts with Magmar to my... unown g. lol I draw, call. Yeah! haha I get duskull and gastly. He goes hits me for 20. I then evolve duskull to dusclops. Attach. Retreat Unown. Attach the G to Dusclops, evolve gastly to haunter. Bench another duskull. Play Uxie, get like 4. Get jank in all of it. Then hit for 20 and discard, same with him. He goes. Evolves, heals the 20 by attatching. Evolves baltoy to claydol. Puts Unown G on Claydol and Magmortar. Gets a few more things here and there. Then hits me for 40. I got. Evolve. Evolve the haunter to Gengar too. Then I do crazy stuff, Uxie, etc. and then later, I get Dusk X with 120 Damage on it. If he has warp I'm done. But he doesn't. So then that happens. Then he plays Rotom. I start making sure to play smart. And pass one turn which was game changing (helping on my part). And then finally get Uxie Lv.X, attatch, Zen blade 60 on his Mag X so he has 120, then Dusknoir X hits it for 10. His last pokemon. Good game. It was close. I didn't really get scared at all during the game though. lol

2-1 Everybody says I should be in. But I know I'm not. I end up getting 3rd. Get jank packs.... again. lol At least I got a winning record. But I got janked by Absol.... it should be banned! lol

Props:
Not going 1-2
Not going 0-3
Tyler for top 2, possibility of winning. I'm not sure yet.
Kevin, I love you
Matt for getting 3rd
Adrian for coming, IDK how he did
Ian playing President

Slops:
Dante losing on tie breakers... again
Kevin for going 1-2 and getting 7th out of 8 people
Absol

~Peace

Pablo reins as Champ - took it 2/1.

Adrian is 3/1 in 6th place now, about 30 minutes left in round 5.

Nice. I'd like to see Adrian make top!
I heard about Pablo winning. Grats to him. But I was rooting for Tyler. haha

Thanks for the updates. ;)

Back