Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

ERL+Machamp at MW Regionals 2010-2011

Cbankerjirachi

First of all. You cannot have the list!

Second of all. I only went 3-3 because I was donked twice.

Let's get started!

Round One! Me vs. Ayo Kaeding with some Nidoqueen/Gengar deck
Not much to say... she starts with Nidoran(F) and I get Machamp out too easily
DONK!!!
1-0

Round Two! Me vs. Cole White with Gyarados
I was donked because my sorry butt had Machoke and Machamp in my hand and didn't want to P.O.N.T. it...
1-1

Round Three! Me vs. Jack ??? with Typhlosion+Rayquaza+ERL
I had a terrible start but I pulled it off by getting three Machamps out and KOs his ERL... I sorta feel bad because he didn't know that Machamp would pwn it for two glorious prizes.
2-1

Round Four! Me vs. Cal ??? with Gyarados
This was an amazing match! I would've won if he didn't get his Rescue Energy and Pokemon Rescue whenever I KO'ed his Gyarados... eventually I ran out of Machamp and had to pull out ERL which KOs Gyarados but is easily revenged upon.
2-2

Round Five! Me vs. Kyle Bies(Machampion12) with MagneRock
Hah, I had a great start but he came back then I won. I was messing around with him and used four extra turns even though I was going to win (NOT IN A STALLING TYPE OF WAY!) plus every time he pulled out Sunyshore City Gym I would drop Stark Mountain. I say it was a great battle :)
3-2

Round Six! Me vs. Nick Grey with DialgaChomp
I totally thought I had this but guess what!! DONKED!!! Only because I didn't want my energy on the Uxie I was stuck with. He Ambipom'd me and I felt bad because then I knew I wasn't good enough to make Top 16 for at least a prize.
3-3

Very productive day! I got almost every card I needed for my Sabledonk! I just need four Victory Medals! If you have them I'll trade ALOT! :)

how can you complain about being donked then go on to say you got all the cards you needed for sabledonk lol... anyways good job or something

Back