Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

ERL of Doom

Status
Not open for further replies.

goliaththegreat

I haven't played Pokemon for about 2 months now and have some BR's comming up.

Pokemon-21
2-2 ERL
2-2 Blaziken FB
2-2 Luxray GL
2-1 Uxie
2 Crobat G
2 Bronzong G
2 Aerodactyl GL(help draw)

Trainer/Supporter-23
4 Cryus's Conspriacy
2 Aaron's Collection
2 Bebe's Search
2 Pokemon Collector
4 Poke Turn
3 Energy Gain
2 Sp Radar
2 Legend Box
2 Pokemon Communaction

Energy-16
4 Call Energy
6 Fire
6 Lighting

The stratgey is to use Blaziken FB and Luxray GL for disruption then wreak havok with ERL.

List looks Ok but htere are some things that you could do to make it much better.

Do you have any Garchomp C and Lv.X's along with DCE?

For the list I would drop down to 1/1 ERL. ERL is kinda a one attack per game thing. You don't really need 2 beacuse you usually end up using it towards the end of the game to draw your last couple of prizes.

Also drop 1 Bronzong G and 2 Aerodactyl GL, they don't really help your stratgy and could be used for much better tihngs.

Your TSS line looks pretty good. However drop hte 2 legend box, with only 1-1 ERL its just not worth the space and risky ness. Besides it not hard to get htat energy with the use of Bronzong G.

Your Energy line looks a little over stocked. I would probably cut down to maybe 3 of each type of energy so you have 4 Cal Energy 3 Fire Energy and 3 Lightning Energy.

So thats 13 spots that we now need to fill.

I would start by adding an Ambipom G[RR] to help counter Garchomp C Lv.X, A Toxicroak G[DPP41] to help counter Luxray GL Lv.X, an Unown Q [MD] and a Smeargle[UD] beacuse he is an all around good tech to send up with an Unown Q attached after you poketurn or one of your pokemon gets knocked out.

Thats 4 spots.

In your Tss line I would add 1 more Pokemon Collector so you are more likely to start with one early game.

I also would add 1 more SP Radar along with 3 Power Spray. These are just to good in any matchup to stop things like important Uxie Drops or Bright looks.

You might also want to consider adding 2-2 Manectric [PL] as it stops ERL from hitting your bench and stops Garchonmp C snipes which can really swing that matchup.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back