Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Erm, are delta species holos REALLY that ugly?!?!

kid_of_suicune

I have been away for a while, and was wondering, as I have just looked on eBay for some newer normal holos (not reverse) and the delta species holos seem to not be a normal holo, but a hideous reverse holo like that which could be found on the reverse holos from expedition through to hidden legends. I also observed that the secret Pikachu delta species is normal nice holo, so will all delta species holos be like that in the future?

If the delta species holos are like this, I mean, ewwwww. I will be completely skipping the set apart from exes and stars, but then again, there are only 3 exes in that and holon phantoms. What were Nintendo thinkking there?

i agree i hate how the holos look on the delta species cards from delta species and holon phantoms, its a good thing that crystal guardians has both non delta species and delta species holos.

Hummers2187plus3 said:
i agree i hate how the holos look on the delta species cards from delta species and holon phantoms, its a good thing that crystal guardians has both non delta species and delta species holos.

I believe that after the one after that (the offense defense one) there will be no more. YAY!

I personally liked UF holos because the 3D like Poke-Balls look cool.

I also agree DS holos look bad and they scratch really easily:mad:

Back