Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Error Cards?

Tonycox95

I have some Pokemon cards with errors.. but don't know what they're worth or what i should do with them. Any help would be appreciated...

OK, you'll need to give a little more information for us to advise you.
Note that often, what seems to be an error is an indication of a counterfeit card.
Real errors are usually minor misses. If the card has incredible errors, you probably don't have a real card.

Let's move this to a forum that when you have informed us of the errors, will be of more help.

Most error cards are counterfeit/junk. You can get them pretty easily through the off-brand 15-card packs for the same price.

I have a weird Numel. It isnt fake. Got it in a pack from walmart. My numel though has an ink splatter on the bottom left, messing up some of the ink on the weakness spot, and illustrator spot. Not sure if there are any worthiness to it, im sure bigger name cards have a bigger chance of worth. Ya? Also got a pack from a store once that all the cards were chopped bad. Instead of rounded corners, theyre pointed....assuming not worth much though?

The ink spot is probably not worth more. That's a bad kind of error.
Squared off corners, on the other hand, quite often get a good price.
Think about $5 to $10 per card, depending on the rarity.

I'd certainly be concerned about it being a fake.
Aside from the odd whiting around the set number, the x2 and -20 for the Weakness and Resistance don't look right. They are not bold enough and the "-" is a bit too low.
Also the card is supposed to be textured and while it looks like there is some kind of texture to this card, it does not seem to be the correct texture.
One of these (the texture or whiting) might lead me to say error, but all of them together say fake.

Oh, and I didn't even notice the misspelling of Prize as Priae or the fact that they end on a comma instead of a period.
And "Pokemon GX rule" is not in italics...
I'm going to stop looking now.
Yeah, definitely fake.

I'd certainly be concerned about it being a fake.
Aside from the odd whiting around the set number, the x2 and -20 for the Weakness and Resistance don't look right. They are not bold enough and the "-" is a bit too low.
Also the card is supposed to be textured and while it looks like there is some kind of texture to this card, it does not seem to be the correct texture.
One of these (the texture or whiting) might lead me to say error, but all of them together say fake.
thanks for the reply..much appreciated

Back