Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Error: No more Proffesor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saga

Hi, I have this problem. I can't enter to the proffesor section in the web site. I can't see the entery section. Neither, I can't see to make the exam again.
I've send a few mails and they didn't response me. Has anyone have this problem? I don't know what happend.
Thanks a lot.

Last edited:
It can't be. My proffesorShip, will expire in next september. And, I can't re-make the exam. I can't see anything from Proffesor.

a. you could be on probation for something
b. your account is banned
c. they don't like you
d. all of the above

I've emailed they. But they didn't response me. I only want to know if is a general problem or only with me.
homeofmew: What do you mean with "be on probation for something"?

Saga said:
I've emailed they. But they didn't response me. I only want to know if is a general problem or only with me.
homeofmew: What do you mean with "be on probation for something"?

I've had the same problem and they don't respond to my e-mails either.

SD PokéMom said:
Are you sure your email provider isn't filtering the reply to your junkmail folder?

'mom
Yep. I always see the junk mail folder, and nothing. I don'ty understand.

Just a comment/question (don't want to make a new topic about this). The first time I did my prof.test was november 2004, I passed. Then in novermber 2005 I was no longer a professor (because I was 17). In May 2006 when I became 18 years I again passed the test, but my account shows that my professorship expires in november. It's ok with me making the test again by then, but I think it's kind off an error. I think the expirationdate should be a year after you passed the test the last time.

Check the PUI forums, the MTs check those more often than these...

Saga said:
It can't be. My proffesorShip, will expire in next september. And, I can't re-make the exam. I can't see anything from Proffesor.

Did you just recently become a Professor?
Sounds like you have.

This is why you should start a new topic instead of bring up an old one. You have members answering 7 month old questions.

If you still don't get a response from your email, start a new topic.
I'm locking this one, though, as an old topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back