Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

EuroAfrica Top50

badganondorf

I'm surprised that there isn't a discussion yet on this topic. I'm curious what are you estimations on what will be enough points for the ranking invite? At the moment 50th player has 1725 points. Last year you needed 1755,95 points to reach the top50. So, do you think that this year the invite level wil be higher or lower than last year?

Also if there are States in your country that hasn't got the Premier Tag yet, I would happy to know them so I could count how many States will affect the rankings. I know that most(or all) of the Germany's States don't have the Premier Tag yet and there are still few left. In Finland we still have 3 States that haven't affected the rankings.

I'm also curious about how much do Nationals have effect on rankings. I don't remember how much they affected last year, so if anyone remembers about how they affected it would be great information.

I have pretty much a guaranteed ranking invite but I'm researching these for my friends.

English States have all been uploaded. San Diego is more affordable than Hawaii, plus the cut off seems to get higher every year, so I think 1765 is a good place to aim for.

German States are not flagged as Premier Events yet. We have about 10 in Germany and Austria, so I expect a huge shift in ratings for all who participated in any.

I think the cut will be slightly higher, since more players go for rating this year. 1775 should be ok to get in imo.

WOW. Esa is already at 1906 and you say there are three more SPTs to be accounted for in Finland. And None of the German SPTs tagged??

Even 1765 isn't looking good with that many tournaments outstanding :(

to ShadowGuard - and when will be German states updated ? Sounds to me logical to be uploaded gradually after finishing and not at the end.

My son won German States in Leipzig (expecting rating boost by circa 35 - 40 points) and we still waiting for rating update,

and meanwhile there is other tournies like BR we visited in Czech Republic.

best regards

Jindrich Nepevny
Czech Republic

WOW. Esa is already at 1906 and you say there are three more SPTs to be accounted for in Finland. And None of the German SPTs tagged??

In that case, what do you think would be a reasonable rating to hit the top 50 mark?

to ShadowGuard - and when will be German states updated ? Sounds to me logical to be uploaded gradually after finishing and not at the end.

Jindrich Nepevny
Czech Republic

If everything is already explained, multiple! spread thus please no panic, the points are still put down! Wer lesen und zuhören kann ist klar im Vorteil !

I also wonder what's going on with German States. @cardmaster1, maybe it's really everything explained somewhere, but WHERE? Would be really thankful for some link. I lack about 100 ranking points due to that sloppiness and nobody knows if the worst case (points really get lost somehow) will occur.

@topic: I think around 1780 should be a more or less certain invite.

I also wonder what's going on with German States. @cardmaster1, maybe it's really everything explained somewhere, but WHERE? Would be really thankful for some link. I lack about 100 ranking points due to that sloppiness and nobody knows if the worst case (points really get lost somehow) will occur.

here : http://www.amigo-spiele.de/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=616:regional-championship-a-battle-roads-premier-events&catid=66:eek:p-pokemon-news&Itemid=547

All Germans States/Regionals tournies are over but there is not progress in rating at all.

Not sure what is behind, but time is getting short to particular Nats in European countries, and everybody will appreciate actual rating and/or standing to be able to manage his/her journey to SanDiego.

Besides, there was several tournaments in different countries meantime, so the current not-updated rating might have impact on calculating results of other tournies outside of Germany where German players either participated or non-German players attended German States/Regionals.

Any help or any news on this topis is very appreciated.

best regards

JN

There is also a problem with the 2 Regionals that happenend in Switzerland that need to be calculated also!

Germany events are rated now.
Cut is at 1743.82 atm, with a few SPTCs and all Nationals pending.

3/4 Norwegian SPTs reported now. The problem with the 4th one has been solved too, and it should be uploaded soon.

Well, mostly the people who did always well got boosted from SPTs, so there will be just a huge difference between the 1st and 50th place (1 Steven M. 1922, 10 Emanuel d. S. 1816, 20 Rudolf H 1780, etc) but the cut will be really low as usual.

I guess 1760 or lower should be enough.

Back