Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Eveevolutions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi!

Even If I'm working on my Scizor deck, I Have to make my brother's deck better. He has talent, so I have to work on his deck to offer him opportunities to win . Juniors really like to win :smile:

pokemon

4 Evee MD
2-2 Leafeon Lv.X ( he uses the leafeon RR one, terrific with the lv.X)
2-1 Glaceon Lv.X (Glaceon RR here too)
1 Espeon MD
1 Umbreon MD
1 Flareon RR
1 Vaporeon RR
2-2 Claydol GE
1-1 Manectric Plt
1 Uxie LA
1 Azelf LA
1 Lucario GL
1 Unown G GE

4 Roseanne Research
3 Bebe search
1 Looker's investigation.
2 Pokemon communication
2 Pokeradar
4 Pokehealer +
1 Dawn stadium
1 Broken Time Space
1 luxury ball
1 premier ball
2 expert balt
1 bench shield
1 night maintenance

2 double Colorless
1 rainbow energy
3 Grass
3 Water
1 Fire
1 Dark

The more options he has, the more effective he is. Leafeon is my primary attacker. Energy plus charge me up and the other pokemon ,that can be used as tech attackers (umbreon for gengar, or flareon for dialga G) and Soothing scent if needed. Leafeon X is a solid attacker counting leafeon's pokebody and energy plus ,so you can heal, charge and attack stronger and stronger each turn with leafeon's X verdant dance !
Glaceon is here to annoy flygon or decks that rely heavily on claydol/uxie. It's also a good attacker due to Its body Icy wind, and attacks.
Vaporeon is an option to snipe weak pokemon or attack water weak pokemon, coupled to lucario GL.
Manectric protects Claydol from attacks such Garchomp C's. And bench shield can protect manectric.
Evil !

Any fix or suggestion is wwelcome. Please discuss !

Are these the de-evolve eveelutions? if they are then I would make it 1 vaporeon. 2 flareon, no leafon and add 2 jolteon, expert belt, crobat g, and of course keep the espeon. Run two multienergy not rainbow, and then drop dawn stadium and add another BTS, you need more BTS to help you get setup faster. I'd run 3DCE 3fire,2lightning 2 multi and 1 water. You could also consider adding Superscoop up to get rid of damage.

It's not "speed" or "de evolve" eveevolutions. In fact, it's based on leafeon and his lv.X , that use Umbreon/Espeon as support, and eventually as techs exploiting weaknesses. It's not supposed to hit hard T2, but to grow stronger and stronger as the battle last.
But interesting. We haven't tested Speed evolutions yet, so I'm gonna do a test-build.

Ok, I see some problems, but please note that this is my personal opinion and experience from running a full Eevee-lution Deck. I had quite a few problems, but you may not have them.

Eevee's have three different cards now... Use 2 of the MD's that search for other Eevee, 1 of the Sand Attack Eevee, and 1 of the ones from RR.

You should have at least 2 of each type of Energy that's in the deck.

You need more NM, at least two.

I would replace 1 Roseanne's and 1 Bebe's for 2 Professor Elm's Training Method.

When I ran an Eevee Deck using every evolution I found two useful cards: Buneary from MD and Lopunny from LA. Both are good at getting the Energies you need as well as Lopunny being able to heal the bench for just being active.

I would also suggest adding in 1 more Premier Ball while taking out Lookers. If you need to shuffle your had, add in Prof. Rowan, Professor Oak's New Theory, or Cynthia's Feelings.

Hope this helps!

These are my suggestions:

Two Call for Family Eevees (MD), two Signs of Evolution Eevees (RR). That's what works best.

As for other suggestions...

- 1-1 Manetric PL (I've found from my experience that bench space can become a problem. Just my personal opinion, but another Bench shield would work better)
+ 1 Bench Shield
+ 1 Night Maintenence (Eeveelutions die easily, so you're gonna need to be able to get them back. 1 NM is not enough.)

- 2 Pokemon Radar (There's enough Pokemon search power in this deck already.)
- 1 Looker's Investigation (This deck needs Cynthia's.)
+ 1 Broken Time-Space (The best way to get your Stage 1s out. It's not searchable and it can be countered, so you need two.)
+ 2 Cynthia's Feelings (Back to what I said about Eeveelutions being frail. 8 cards is really useful)

Keep the 4 Roseanne's and the 3/2 Bebe's/Communicator. Those numbers are good. I'd try to find room for another Rainbow Energy in case your searchable Fire/Dark gets prized/in the discard somehow.

Hope this helps. Good luck to your younger brother.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back