1 Dark Metal Energy
1 Eletric Energy
3 Multi Energy
3 Fire Energy
3 Water Energy
4 Darkness Energy
16 Psy Energy

Total 31
In case you could not tell I'm OCD (Obcessive Compulsive) in other words i like thing perfect. :smile: :lol:

Stratgy:

the main attacker is Espeon EX and thanks to Eevee no need to draw him when you can just as easy draw a Psy Energy. Peace 'cause im out . :lol:

WAAAAAAAAY too much energy here. Too many singles of the cards in your deck. If Espeon ex is your main attacker there are 2 things you need to realize :

1. If you evolve via Eevee's energy evolution, you WILL NOT be able to use Espeon ex's Pokemon Power, as it requires Espeon ex to have been played from your hand.
2. You need more than 1 because : A. It can be prized very very very easily. B. It's easier to draw if there are more than one.

Remove some energy (alot) and add in some more Pokemon and Trainers. A base average is 20-25-15. You need a couple more Pokemon Retrievers as Eevee is your ONLY basic here. You should consider Jirachi DX and Swoop! Teleporter to help your chances of getting a T1 Eevee, T2 Eeveelution. Also, you should AT LEAST double up on each eeveelution. One of each is going to get you nowhere.

- Xaej

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back