Everyone else posted a Flygon deck, so I will too!!!

Discussion in 'Deck Help and Strategy' started by Spectreon, Nov 28, 2003.

8 league13 468 60
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spectreon

Spectreon New Member

Spectreons Flygon deck, (and alternate Flygon deck)

Regular deck/alternate deck
    4 Trapinch (Bind)
    3 Vibriva (Rare)
    4 Flygon (2holo, 2 non)
    2 Magnemite
    2 Magneton
    1 Latios EX
    2 Dunsparce
    2 Makuhita (Slap Punch)/Girafarig (Drag)
    2 Hariyama(Uncommon, dont have rare)/Kecleon

3 Birch
    2 Lady Outing
    3 Switch
    3 Briney's Compassion
    2 Elms Train Meth/Fast Balls
    3 Oaks Research
    2 TV
    2 Rare Candy

5 Lightnig
    4 Grass
    3 Fighting
    2 Fire
    2 Water
    2 Psychic

With Dragons, Hariyama (or Fighting type Kecleon), and Magneton, I can hit any colorless Pokemon withits own weakness.... Well, I finally posted my Flygon deck, whaddaya think???

Last edited: Nov 28, 2003
  2. AXE

AXE New Member

only thing i can suggest is to go the elms traing method in this case just b/c your running so many evo.s that when you use fast ball odds are you wont get the one you want. Other than that it looks great

3. Spectreon

Spectreon New Member

Fast Balls are if I dont run Hariyama. Chances of getting Vibriva/Flygon in this case (assuming no evos are in play) 7 out of 9. Though ETM is a supporter, I can control the exact evo I get, but Fast Ball will get an evo and I can still play a supporter.... If I play Hariyama, Elms will be a definite....

4. SwampertEX

SwampertEX New Member

Run 4 Rare Vibrava, Trust me, I know! lol

5. Spectreon

Spectreon New Member

Hariyama was just a thought, may not be in the deck at all....

Dunsparce takes up an energy attachement??? Isnt that the point. Magnetons attack does 10x # of energy I have in play. + it isnt a supporter. Lannette/Dunsparce would be played within the first turn or 2 most of the time, which waste my supporters that could be ETM, Lady Outing, or and Oaks Research. If I am not using Sparce/Lanette in first couple of turns, then there is no use for it!!!

Well, I prefer Latios over Latias, the required energy fits the deck better, and perhaps the best reason, I dont ahave a Latias....

Might up it back to 4 Vibriva..... am still in play testing. So far it seems to run just fine. I may out the Rare Candies, add a Vibriva back, plus one card (prolly a third Outing or something else.)

Sidenote... Man Birch rocks in this deck. Constantly drawing 3+ with it.

6. SwampertEX

SwampertEX New Member

drop The Hariyama line for 2 more Vibrava and 2 Zangoose/G'fig. I'm trying to go 4 holo Flygon myself, I'll let ya know how it works. Gr8 deck BTW! ;)
    -Swampert

7. Spectreon

Spectreon New Member

As many Flygons as I helped to build, it oughta be, lol. I dont think I can legally run 5 Vibriva though...

If I drop the Hariyama line, I will prolly up the Magneton line to a 3-3, then -1 F for 1 more grass. I wanna try the 2-2 Flygon. The non holo has interesting power (makes up for 20 les HP) and no colorless weakness. Plus it is easier to get 2 Holo Flygons than 4!!!

The decks runs as good or better than I thought. After seeing so many of ya'll posting Flygon, alot with Magneton, obviosally I wasnt the only one who thought it had potential.

8. psycodad

psycodad New Member

Spectron
    With 18 nrg and a way to get them back via tons' power, you may want to consider tv reporter and/or juggler. As far as fighting tech, hariyamas' most likely the best althoguh ss sandslash line looks good also.

9. Spectreon

Spectreon New Member

Since I seem to be drawing 3+ with Birch anyways when it is in hand, it seems not to help whether I have Juggler/TV Reporter. I wouldnt want to be playing them in first 2-4 turns anyways, that is when Oaks/ETM or Lady Outing should be played

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.