Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

evolution beatdown

Status
Not open for further replies.

togepikachu90

Hiho, everybody! Happy Holidays and seasons greetings! Here is a deck that was posted earlier by wilhung53. I modified it a little bit:

4 Mareep
2 Dark Flaaffy
3 Dark Amphy
1 Ampharos EX
4 Omanyte
3 Omastar

4 Mysterious Fossil
3 Copycat
2 Wally's
2 Handy 909
2 Pokenav
2 Celio's
2 Rare Candy
3 Steven's
1 Rocket's Pokeball
1 ATM Rock

7 Lightning
8 Water
4 Dark
1 Multi
1 Rainbow

Always go second and mulligan until you get a mareep and atleast 2 Myst. Fossils. Then use cards like Celio's and Wally's to get Omastar ans Dark Amphy out. Then use pull down and then have darkest impulse to do 20 every time your opponent evolves. Should I tech in speed shot Magneton or maybe Xatu line? Critque please. Hsppy Holidays!

- 2 Handy 909
+ 2 Rare Candy
- 2 PokeNav
+ 1 Wally
+ 1 Celio

Four Rare Candies allows you to get the Pokemon set up Turn 1-3 easily (as long as you have a Celio, etc.). Three Wally's allow for a possible Turn 1 Omanyte (sets up your bench), and the three Celio's allow for a possible Turn 2-3 Dark Ampharos / Omastar, which is quite deadly.

Other than that, nice deck!

Last edited:
And do you REALLY want to start with a Mareep? I'm trying to minimize the number I have in my deck so I don't have to start with it.

Heh heh heh The Gorn is right... Mareep --> horrible starter. T1 Omanyte and your basics problems are solved.

you only have 8 basic pokemon? why? your will take a great advantage because of this... i suggest to put more basics

Let's pretend that you added 4 Dunsparce.

On your 2nd turn of the game, could you Swoop! a Mysterious Fossil in place of the Dunsparce?

The Gorn said:
Let's pretend that you added 4 Dunsparce.

On your 2nd turn of the game, could you Swoop! a Mysterious Fossil in place of the Dunsparce?

Sorry, Fossil Trainers are only considered Basics while in play (except for the special situation of starting the game, for some reason), so you couldn't search for it with Dunsparce OR with Swoop. :/

Though the mulligan idea is a good one--with Fossils, you have the opportunity to set yourself up with a good hand. :D

I thought about this deck. I like going with ATM Rocks.
I am missing something?

How about this
==22 Pokemon
4 Dunsparse
2 Mareep
2 Pidgey
4 Lavitar
2 Jirichi
1 Pidgeotto
1 Dark Flaffy
3 Dark Pupitar
4 Dark Tyrantiar (Sand)
2 Dark Ampy
==22 Trainers
4 ATM Rock
4 Rare Candy
4 Celio Network
2 Steven's Advice
2 POR
2 Copy Cat
2 TV Reporter
2 Rocket's Gym.
==16 Energy
4 Electric
4 Fighting
4 Rainbow
4 DCE

Ultimate Stratgey. Have Pidgeot, Dark Ampy on Bench, Attack with Dark Tyrantar wtih ATMR. (Stage 1, become basic, and take damage from Dark T Power. When they - Re-Evolve, they take 20 damage from Dark Ampy. < Search for another ATM-Rock with Quick search.............)

OUCH. (Tough to set all that up though.)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back