Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

EX 1/ADV4 Card Scans!

Status
Not open for further replies.
man, i really do hope the basic energies in this set are holofoils, they just look too cool to be true.

Lugias_Realm said:
Is it just my computer or is Swampert EX a Fighting in this set???

You said it Swampert EX is :fighting: .Be surprised that it has 150HP one weakness and :colorless :colorless :colorless retreat cost.

Last edited:
Yes Swampert is half ground-type, yet the card does not have lightning resistance...

Last edited:
Grass pokemon are weak to either bug or poison, which are grass in the card game, so that is most likely why Sceptile ex has a grass weakness, as well as a fire weakness.

They are really trying to make the cards like the gameboy. Double colors, multiple weaknesses, etc.

Next thing you know, they will be giving the cards four attacks.

Water Pokemon Master said:
They are really trying to make the cards like the gameboy. Double colors, multiple weaknesses, etc.

They could do that more effectively by assigning a type to each attack and using that to determine weakness and resistance on the defending Pokémon, just like in the GB game.

I doubt they're really making it like the RL game. I've learnt that they're dual with darkness types right? So they're only trying to allow use of the darkness energies (the bonus damage) that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back