Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

EX: Crystal Guardians Scans Now Available!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Metal Master

You heard it right! Water Pokemon Master has been updating pokebeach.com with 2,000 pounds of scans. The direct link to the scan list is:

http://pokebeach.com/sets/excrystalguardians.html

As of now, there's about 50 scans, including both Pokemon * from the set. There are still more coming(including Swampert ex and Kyogre ex), as well as the full list of uncommons and commons, so keep on checking back.

Discuss! (Hey, I always wanted to say that)

We are short of scans of Blaziken ex and Aggron ex, everything else is scanned, needs to be edited, and shall be uploaded!

jesschow12 said:
i have read crystal beach

"this doesnt affect by pokepowr+body"

wat does this mean?
From what I know, I think an example may be Venasaur.
That a double special energy would only provide colorless, even for Venusaur

Zapditto said:
I assume you're talking about Venusaur from CG? In that case, Crystal Beach wouldn't effect Venusaur's body at all because it's only for energy that provide one colorless. I'll try to find an example, but basically any Powers/Bodies don't change the effect of Crystal Beach.

No, you don't understand; Crystal Beach would make DRE provide 1C, and Venusaur wouldn't override it into providing 1G with its body...

Soma said:
No, you don't understand; Crystal Beach would make DRE provide 1C, and Venusaur wouldn't override it into providing 1G with its body...

Whoops...I worded that completely wrong...yeah basically I was trying to say that Venusaur's body would be ignored.

Boost Energy on Venusaur would be affected by Crystal Beach. So would a React Energy on Huntail or Gorebyss with LM Gorebyss in play.

Pablo said:
Combusken is not a delta species Pokemon and he is Fighting instead of Fire type, misprint?
Not at all. Look at Marshtomp/Swampert, they are Water/Ground. So Combusken/Blaziken being Fire/Fighting is not a misprint.

yeah but theyre not those types in the GB game, so maybe PCL made a mistake or something I dunno, its like the Fighting Torkoal of POP1 lol

Pablo said:
yeah but theyre not those types in the GB game, so maybe PCL made a mistake or something I dunno, its like the Fighting Torkoal of POP1 lol
Yea, we don't exactly have Ice or Dragon type in the TCG. =/

Besides, Combusken can learn fighting type moves. So it really doesn't matter.

Pablo said:

Umm combusken is Fire/Fight, and Marshtomp is Water/Ground.... so I don't see the problem ;/

oh my ba i just checked, i was 100% sure they werent fighting and ground respectively in the GBA games but they are, got a bit confused.

Metal Master i know that =/ you didnt even get what I was commenting on.

Pablo said:
oh my ba i just checked, i was 100% sure they werent fighting and ground respectively in the GBA games but they are, got a bit confused.

Metal Master i know that =/ you didnt even get what I was commenting on.

It's koolz ;)

Torkoal remains the only mistake, then...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back