Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

EX Holon Phantoms

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jigglychu

Hi! I haven't been to PokeBeach for more than a few minutes a while now, so I've been quite out of the loop. Does anyone know when Holon Phantom is coming out?

The INTL release date is May 3rd. Unless you get it two days earlier in the US it should be May 3rd for you guys too.

And the press release that I saw on PokeSchool (edit this if this isn't allowed) said May 3. Why is information always really inconsistent? (Don't answer this; it's a rhetorical question...)

Latias looks so happy on the theme deck, but I see only anger from the Pokes on the booster box :frown:

True, and the latios deck is called Floodrush.

Source; dutch distributor, I can translate some more text, but it doesn't contain any useful information.
Again, our distributor will reveal a scan every week. ^^

The Holon Phantoms logo looks creepy. :eek: It's cool, but nowhere near as cool as the Legend Maker logo.

The Latias on the Firemist theme deck is sooooo cute - it makes me want to reach out and hug it. :wink: I hope the Latios on the Floodrush theme deck is just as cute.

The booster box design is very cool and definitely designed to grab one's attention, as a booster box should.

Can't wait to see some card scans.

- Croatian "stranger things are afoot at the Holon Tower" Nidoking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back