Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

ex POWER KEEPERS..... 3 Weeks Away - What's In It?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PokeDaddy

A previous thread on this topic was recently terminated because it got off topic so let's try and keep it to the intention.

Since the ex Power Keepers prereleases are only 3 weeks away and this set is going to impact States and beyond, I would like to start a new thread to collect all the info out there.

As a start, from PokeBeach, there are 10 card scans out of 108 cards in the set.

http://pokebeach.com/index.php?start_from=15&ucat=&archive=&subaction=&id=&

Tx,
PokeDaddy

Melikes this approach. Makes Pres much more difficult of a tourney, much more fun IMO.

I hate the fact that I dont know what to expect because then I will go into the release with no real game plan.

I prefer to be surprised. When everyone knows what is in the sets, sometimes attendance is UP, other times it goes down.

Keith

I'm loving this just as I loved Delta Species, the only bad thing about not knowing the set is not being able to plan in advance for decks, but we will have around a month or so (if States are mid March) to prepare, enough time IMO.

Still I can't wait tho =P.

Okay, I can tell you there is most likely gonna be the following cards

6 Matrix Energy
Charizard Line
Blaziken Line
Metagross Line
Aggron Line
Wobbuffet
Cacturne Line
Medicham Line
Absol Ex
Pheobe's Stadium
Sidney's Stadium
Jolteon*
Pikachu & Raichu
Walrien Line
Dusclops Line
Mightyena Line

That is from whay I have seen/read from PK stuff,
Drew

Jolteon* has been confirmed, the rest are speculation altho it is very likely for Vaporeon* and Flareon* to be in there as well.

well i only care about psychic pokemon ^^ and Pheobe stadium is perfect for my gardevoir d deck ^^

well i been hearing alot of rumor about player's promo Espeon * will be in.

Wikipedia is wrong with their information that power keepers is the first set who doesn't include delta pokemon from unseen forces because legend maker wasn't a delta set.

Wikipedia is wrong with their information that power keepers is the first set who doesn't include delta pokemon from unseen forces because legend maker wasn't a delta set.

actually the boxtopper in Legend Maker was a Pikachu d

LOL. didnt see the post above me

Looks like it'll be a good set.
I am hoping for Dunsparce, Gardy ex, Gardy, and Wynaut to be reprinted!
If it is a really good set I may buy like 2-3 boxes.

IMO Power Keepers looks to be a great set, I for one an a fan of the new aproach since it will really be alot of fun to open the packs for the firt time and be suprised by what is in the set.

If you ever notice there are 4 Pack per set with a Futured Pokemon on it. 1 out off 4 is not an Ex or Star.

DF Packs
Salamance & Dragonair - Ex & None
Nidoking & Arbox - None & None
Tyranitar & Tropius - Ex & None
Lati@s - Ex & Ex

CG Packs
Charizard - None
Blaziken - Ex
Delcatty - Ex
Jirachi - Ex

HP Packs
Mewtwo - Star
Gyarados - Star
Zangoose - None
Kabutops - None

LM Packs
Mew - Ex
Arcanine - Ex
Banette - Ex
Aerodactyl - None

DS Packs
Flareon - Ex
Metagross - Star
Dragonite - None
Salamance - None

UF Packs
Raikou - Star
Typhlosion - Ex
Umbreon - Ex
Steelix - Ex

EM Packs
Kyogre - None
Deoxys - Ex
Groudon - None
Rayquaza - Ex

DX Packs
Deoxys - Ex
Rayquaza - Star
Deoxys - Ex
Deoxys - Ex

We already know who is on the PK Packs. Absol Ex and Aggron. We know who is not the Ex, Aggron. That mean Walrein and Raichu can ether be an Ex or Star. There is no Comfermation that Vaporeon *, Flareon *, Umbreon * or Espeon * will be in this set

PK Packs
Absol - Ex
Aggron - None
Walrein - ? (Ex or Star)
Raichu - ? (Ex or Star)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back